Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tigerdale
    • Dec 2007

Louisville Slugger LCS (playoff) bats

We've touched on world series & all-star bats...now how about LCS & playoff bats. What years did Louisvile produce LCS & playoff bats? In the photo is a 1990 Ron Hassey LCS bat...if my memory is correct, I know I have seen a 1993 John Kruk floating around out there. Also, a second question...I know LS has the rights to 'world series' & 'all-star' on their bats, does this hold true for playoff (LCS, etc. ) too?? I know I have some X Bats from 2003 w/ playoff verbage on them....thanks for any help...
    Attached Files
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net
  • Rossi46
    • Feb 2009

Re: Louisville Slugger LCS (playoff) bats

I own the Kruk '93 LCS bat...

Comment

• sox83cubs84
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

Roughly 20 years ago, I saw a 1989 NLCS Will Clark bat that had the 1989 NLCS inscription on the barrel, and owned a 1989 Copper bat of Cubs reserve OF Marvell Wynne that had a NLCS notation near the Cooper label on the barrel.

Dave M.
      Chicago area

Comment

• metsbats
        • Nov 2005

I'm sure Brian can confirm but I believe the first year that HB made "LCS" bats may have been 1990. I've owned/seen LCS Mets game issued bats from the 1999 playoffs.
        metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• tigerdale
          • Dec 2007

Brian,
          Do you have any info on the years LS produced LCS bats?
          Thanks as always...
          always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
          Thank you, Dale
          tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• tigerdale
            • Dec 2007

bumping back up.........
            Thank you, Dale
            tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• BMH
              • Jul 2007

I don't have much, the program was stopped before I started working at the company in 2001. Same story as the All-Star bats, players wouldn't use the bats but keep them. If they are not using them then there is no sense in making them.
              Brian Hillerich

Comment

• camarokids
                • Jun 2006

Originally posted by BMH
                I don't have much, the program was stopped before I started working at the company in 2001. Same story as the All-Star bats, players wouldn't use the bats but keep them. If they are not using them then there is no sense in making them.
                Brian,
                Do u have the same problem with players not using the World Series bats?
                Thank you,
                David

This is my email address here!
                dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• metsbats
                  • Nov 2005

I've never seen a 2000 LCS bat so I am going to guess 1999 was the last year.
                  metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

Working...