Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Re: April game used pickups...

Here are my recent Chicago Bears pickups. Marcus Harrison game used home jersey purchased from JO Sports and photo matched. Rashied Davis game used BCA wristbands purchased from NFL Auctions. Brandon Manumaleuna game used away St. Louis Rams jersey with Prova and WeTrack tagging.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Hello All,

I picked up two Francisco Rodriguez game used jerseys (Black Alt) over the past month or so to go with the two (White Alt & Road Grey) K-Rod jerseys that I already had. I had the opportunity to have him sign the jerseys this Sunday and had photos taken of him signing each one as well as had the signatures authenticated by James Spence immediately after they were signed. All jerseys show tremendous use with three being MLB Authenticated and one has a Grey Flannel LOA. K-Rod took his time and delivered great signatures as well as adding the inscription GU 2009 to the jerseys.

The signatures really enhance these already great jerseys. Hope you enjoy the photos.

Ron Michne Jr
    rmichne@yahoo.com

Couple of new additions recently...

Actually got this in March, but didn't get a chance to post it. A 2009 Randy Ruiz game worn Blue Jays helmet. It luckily showed up the day before I flew down to Florida for ST and was able to get Ruiz to sign it:

And I was able to add another 2010 Vancouver Olympic game worn jersey. Sarah Vaillancourt's white jersey:

Which goes well with my previous pick up of Vaillancourt's red Olympic game worn jersey:

-Pam

I picked these up earlier in the week, at the Chase Field Team Shop.

Gerardo Parra 'El Yolo' bat, from last year.

Kellly Johnson bat, incredible use, cracked the first week of the season.

Picked up a 1986 Cubs Road Jim Frey (Manager) jersey. The name was removed from the back, though I plan on having it professionally restored. (Will post photos of before and after when it is complete). Cool thing about Jim Frey jerseys (for those that don't already know) Is that Jim liked to have an undershirt sewn into the inside of the jersey. I have seen a couple Frey jerseys, but this is the only one i have seen with the undershirt still attached. (Will make the restoration a little more difficult)

Hope you enjoy -

BIGSTIG

Why does K-rod look pissed in the one photo.

Quote Originally Posted by godwulf View Post
    I picked these up earlier in the week, at the Chase Field Team Shop.

Gerardo Parra 'El Yolo' bat, from last year.

Kellly Johnson bat, incredible use, cracked the first week of the season.
    Pretty cool time to have a nice KJ bat - congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by nationals2k9 View Post
    Pretty cool time to have a nice KJ bat - congrats!!
    Thanks! I was surprised to be able to get ahold of one so early in the season. Usually the bats of the new guys on the team - especially if they've become instant fan favorites, as Kelly has - get snapped up as soon as they hit the sales floor, and some never do seem to surface.

This bat has great ball marks all over, and several layers of pine tar, and a manufacturing date of early January - so I figure it had to be one that he used extensively in Spring Training, and it managed to remain intact till the third inning of the second game of the season.

My next goal will be getting ahold of an Adam LaRoche bat.

Mattingly85MVP

won an MLB auction last night- game used yankee jersey from the Yankees 2009 Home opener worn by bullpen coach Mike Harkey- only reason I wanted it was because it was used for the first game at the New Yankee Stadium, would have liked to have gotten a player jersey but it would have been major $

I picked up Jason Kubel's Game Worn 2009 Jackie Robinson Day Jersey. Its MLB Authenticated.