Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yanks12025
    • Jan 2006

Re: April game used pickups...

Why does K-rod look pissed in the one photo.

Comment

• nationals2k9
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by godwulf
      I picked these up earlier in the week, at the Chase Field Team Shop.

Gerardo Parra 'El Yolo' bat, from last year.

Kellly Johnson bat, incredible use, cracked the first week of the season.
      Pretty cool time to have a nice KJ bat - congrats!!

Comment

• godwulf
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by nationals2k9
        Pretty cool time to have a nice KJ bat - congrats!!
        Thanks! I was surprised to be able to get ahold of one so early in the season. Usually the bats of the new guys on the team - especially if they've become instant fan favorites, as Kelly has - get snapped up as soon as they hit the sales floor, and some never do seem to surface.

This bat has great ball marks all over, and several layers of pine tar, and a manufacturing date of early January - so I figure it had to be one that he used extensively in Spring Training, and it managed to remain intact till the third inning of the second game of the season.

My next goal will be getting ahold of an Adam LaRoche bat.
        Jeff
        godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• Mattingly85MVP

won an MLB auction last night- game used yankee jersey from the Yankees 2009 Home opener worn by bullpen coach Mike Harkey- only reason I wanted it was because it was used for the first game at the New Yankee Stadium, would have liked to have gotten a player jersey but it would have been major $

Comment

• MLB_Authentic
            • Oct 2009

I picked up Jason Kubel's Game Worn 2009 Jackie Robinson Day Jersey. Its MLB Authenticated.
            Attached Files

Comment

• rwoodsbats
              • Jul 2008

Click image for larger version

Name:	aprilbats.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	661223
              Picked up the Cedeno and Carp at Mariners team store on opening day. Got home and checked the MLB sticker and found out that I was at both games these bats were broken in. I photomatched the Cedeno with ease. Carp I could not find. I looked through my photos I took at the game and found a picture I took of him on deck holding the bat. What are the odds?

Comment

• bennett_83
                • May 2010

I know this isn't the "typical" game worn item that people post but none the less I thought I'd share it. It is Rusty Wallace's firesuit that he wore during the 1993 Winston 500 where he flipped several times & sustained several injuries. I just recently acquired it through an individual who has spent over 20 yrs in the sport & who personally worked w/ Rusty through most of his career. You can still visibly see some of the blood stains (many more than what is shown) still visible after 17 yrs...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLdvjpFYcIs (this is a link to the video of the crash).

Sorry about the double post (Febuary pickups), this is my 1st time posting...
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...