Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • momen55
    • Aug 2006

Re: April game used pickups...

another great knobless bat for the collection! former reds' manager dave bristol 65-68 B193 used by chico ortiz. faint #15 on knob.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bristol.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	314.2 KB
ID:	661039

Click image for larger version

Name:	bristol2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	301.3 KB
ID:	661040

Comment

• sylbry
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by big10champ
      Thanks for all the kind words guys. It has been a really good run as of late. Looking for some help reguarding this next jersey. It is a 1997 Mike Trombley Turn Back The Clock complete uniform from Jackie Robinson Day. I believe the Twins lost to Baltimore 3-1 on April 15, 1997 wearing these jerseys. I was told that Trombley wore this jersey and pitched in the game on April 16, 1997 vs. the Angels. Wondering if anyone has any photos of the Twins wearing these or knows if they wore them for more than one game (did they wear them the entire weekend after Jackie Robinson Day?). The LOA from Twins just states they were worn during 1997 Season. I also picked up Ron Coomers game worn autographed shoes from the same game. The shoes are painted all black to look like throwback shoes. If your looking for a TBTC Twins jersey, hit me up, I just connected with a second Twins employee and have a second run of throwback gamers coming my way. Thanks again.
      This jersey was worn on July 13, 1997 at home versus Cleveland. Trombley pitched one inning.
      Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
        • May 2009

With many thanks from Andrew I got this photomatched Lastings Milledge ST jersey from 2009 that originally sported number 44 before being taken off and replaced with 85. It certainly isn't the most significant jersey in my collection, but it may be the neatest. The picture doesn't do the jersey any justice.

Comment

• casmith12
          • Dec 2009

Today, I picked up a pair of game used Freddie Freeman batting gloves.

Comment

• capitalssticks
            • May 2009

I reduced the image resolution way down so the photomatches may not show too well but they are all photomatched Varlamov pads (2 sets including his rookie set worn throughout playoffs last season) glove and blocker.
            i also picked up his pants, chest protector and capitals bag
            Attached Files

Comment

• capitalssticks
              • May 2009

got a GI Neuvirth rookie capitals jersey
              Attached Files

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
                • Aug 2007

Once again capital im not much of a hockey collector but thats some realy cool stuff. Are the knee pads to hockey collectors on about the same level as the fielders glove for some baseball collectors? either way those are really cool.
                Baseball do what it do
                -Ron Washington

Comment

• capitalssticks
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Fnazxc0114
                  Once again capital im not much of a hockey collector but thats some realy cool stuff. Are the knee pads to hockey collectors on about the same level as the fielders glove for some baseball collectors? either way those are really cool.
                  I would say maybe around the same level, of course the goalie glove would be more comparable. goalie equipment is just so expensive anyway before you even starting talking GU professional stuff

Comment

• AbsolonMoreau
                    • Apr 2010

Hey,
                    I am really interested in getting some stuff of Varlamov, if you don't mind; where do you get your GU items?

Email: info@moreauart.com

Thanks!
                    Originally posted by capitalssticks
                    I reduced the image resolution way down so the photomatches may not show too well but they are all photomatched Varlamov pads (2 sets including his rookie set worn throughout playoffs last season) glove and blocker.
                    i also picked up his pants, chest protector and capitals bag

Comment

• gatorcollector
                      • Aug 2005

Just got this jersey worn by Maurkice Pouncey in the 2008 Capital One Bowl. Pouncey was the 18th overall pick in the draft by the Steelers. Jersey shows excellent use including hit marks and repairs.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Tyrcha
                        • Dec 2009

Here are my recent Chicago Bears pickups. Marcus Harrison game used home jersey purchased from JO Sports and photo matched. Rashied Davis game used BCA wristbands purchased from NFL Auctions. Brandon Manumaleuna game used away St. Louis Rams jersey with Prova and WeTrack tagging.
                        Attached Files

CBCollector.com
                        Collecting
                        Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Comment

• rmichne
                          • Dec 2008

Hello All,

I picked up two Francisco Rodriguez game used jerseys (Black Alt) over the past month or so to go with the two (White Alt & Road Grey) K-Rod jerseys that I already had. I had the opportunity to have him sign the jerseys this Sunday and had photos taken of him signing each one as well as had the signatures authenticated by James Spence immediately after they were signed. All jerseys show tremendous use with three being MLB Authenticated and one has a Grey Flannel LOA. K-Rod took his time and delivered great signatures as well as adding the inscription GU 2009 to the jerseys.

The signatures really enhance these already great jerseys. Hope you enjoy the photos.

Ron Michne Jr
                          rmichne@yahoo.com
                          Attached Files

Comment

• sugarpam
                            • Dec 2008

Couple of new additions recently...

Actually got this in March, but didn't get a chance to post it. A 2009 Randy Ruiz game worn Blue Jays helmet. It luckily showed up the day before I flew down to Florida for ST and was able to get Ruiz to sign it:

And I was able to add another 2010 Vancouver Olympic game worn jersey. Sarah Vaillancourt's white jersey:

Which goes well with my previous pick up of Vaillancourt's red Olympic game worn jersey:

-Pam

Comment

• godwulf
                              • Aug 2007

I picked these up earlier in the week, at the Chase Field Team Shop.

Gerardo Parra 'El Yolo' bat, from last year.

Kellly Johnson bat, incredible use, cracked the first week of the season.

Jeff
                              godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• BIGSTIG
                                • Apr 2008

Picked up a 1986 Cubs Road Jim Frey (Manager) jersey. The name was removed from the back, though I plan on having it professionally restored. (Will post photos of before and after when it is complete). Cool thing about Jim Frey jerseys (for those that don't already know) Is that Jim liked to have an undershirt sewn into the inside of the jersey. I have seen a couple Frey jerseys, but this is the only one i have seen with the undershirt still attached. (Will make the restoration a little more difficult)

Hope you enjoy -

BIGSTIG
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...