Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Opinions needed on Jordan jersey auction?

Opinions sought on whether you guys think the jersey is real?
    http://sports.ha.com/common/view_ite...No=82349#Photo

Re: Opinions needed on Jordan jersey auction?

I emailed the auction house my concerns and was told that because of the Lampson and GFC letters, they consider the jersey "game worn". I spoke my mind on the forum here last year without contacting them first, and was emailed by them with certain accusations, so now I contact them first with concerns. If they choose to keep the item in their auction, that is their own choice.

I will only leave you with a comparison of their lot pics vs. Getty's, so I'll let it up to the public to draw their own conclusions and will not speak about the auction house to abide by their "rules":

Auction pic:

Gettys:

Auction pic:

Gettys:

Just from looking the "R" on the auction jersey is not even close to the one in the Getty pic and the name is much more arched on the auction one too.

I'm sure others can find more but those are the two inconsistencies that jumped out to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    Just from looking the "R" on the auction jersey is not even close to the one in the Getty pic and the name is much more arched on the auction one too.

I'm sure others can find more but those are the two inconsistencies that jumped out to me.
    2 for 2 The other on the front is the Jerry West logo is pictured too low on the auction jersey than real gamers on Getty's.
    The infamous NOB arch is just the first glance dead give-a-way that it's just an authentic Jordan that everyone loves to sell on Ebay/pass off in auctions as game-worn...

Bid price is already over $2k. Happy bidding!