Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2009 A's Game Used Jerseys

I picked up some 2009 A's game used jerseys from their memorabilia sale today and have a few available. The A's did not issue COA's this year, as they have done in the past years. Shipping is additional.

2009 A'S HOME WHITE COOL BASE GAME USED JERSEY
    60 JEFF GRAY NOB WITH "OPD" AND ELEPHANT PATCHES, MAJESTIC SET 2 2009, SIZE 48 (THE OPD PATCH WAS ONLY WORN LAST YEAR) - $150

2009 A'S GREEN GAME USED JERSEYS
    56 CRAIG BRESLOW NOB WITH ELEPHANT PATCH, MAJESTIC, SIZE 48 - $125
    6 TRAVIS BUCK NOB WITH ELEPHANT PATCH, MAJESTIC, SIZE 48 - $125

2009 A'S GREEN COOL BASE GAME USED JERSEY
    12 SCOTT HAIRSTON NOB WITH ELEPHANT PATCH, MAJESTIC SET 1 2009, SIZE 46 - $150

2009 A'S GREY COOL BASE GAME USED JERSEYS
    57 AARON CUNNIGHAM NOB WITH ELEPHANT PATCH, MAJESTIC SET 2 2009, SIZE 46 + 1" SLEEVE - $125
    4 ERIC PATTERSON NOB WITH ELEPHANT PATCH, MAJESTIC SET 2 2009, SIZE 44 - $125
    35 LANDON POWELL NOB WITH ELEPHANT PATCH, MAJESTIC SET 1 2009, SIZE 50 - $125

2009 A'S BLACK COOL BASE GAME USED JERSEYS
    54 VIN MAZZARO NOB WITH ELEPHANT PATCH, MAJESTIC SET 2 2009, SIZE 48 - $125
    65 JOHN MELOAN NOB WITH ELEPHANT PATCH, MAJESTIC SET 1 2009, SIZE 50 - $110

Email with with any questions at -

bbg365@mindspring.com

Re: 2009 A's Game Used Jerseys

Would you happen to have a Kurt Suzuki jersey for sale?

Thanks,
    Rick

Email ---> guppies@guppies4me.com

According to the price list, there was only one Suzuki available. So, either Suzuki was allowed to keep more than the usual one jersey, the others disappeared or were not offered for sale, or it was a combination of these possibilities. Otherwise, in 2009, each A's player was issued up to 8 jerseys per conversation with an A's employee at the Fan Appreciation Tailgate. If you are willing to wait three-to-four years, my experience is that supply catches-up with demand on the A's jerseys. Although with the A's lowering prices, there have been a major cash grabs at the memorabilia sales with several fans leaving with thousands of dollars in equipment, leaving nothing for those further back in line. In the past, a Suzuki jersey would have been priced between $800-$1,200, forcing we commoners to think hard about spending that type of money on a jersey, especially bills to pay and a family to feed.

Quote Originally Posted by hippo916 View Post
    According to the price list, there was only one Suzuki available. So, either Suzuki was allowed to keep more than the usual one jersey, the others disappeared or were not offered for sale, or it was a combination of these possibilities. Otherwise, in 2009, each A's player was issued up to 8 jerseys per conversation with an A's employee at the Fan Appreciation Tailgate. If you are willing to wait three-to-four years, my experience is that supply catches-up with demand on the A's jerseys. Although with the A's lowering prices, there have been a major cash grabs at the memorabilia sales with several fans leaving with thousands of dollars in equipment, leaving nothing for those further back in line. In the past, a Suzuki jersey would have been priced between $800-$1,200, forcing we commoners to think hard about spending that type of money on a jersey, especially bills to pay and a family to feed.
    Thanks for the info. I wonder if Kurt got a few of his jerseys for the Jon Wilhite charity, the survivor in the Nick Adenhart tragedy. I guess I just have to wait for a Suzuki jersey to pop up somewhere. I have a few of Kurt's bats, but I need a jersey to go with the collection.

Email sent on buck jersey lmk

The Travis Buck and Vin Mazzaro jerseys have sold. The others are still available.

Did they have any Cliff Pennington jerseys?

jschuette@russell.com

According to the sale list, there were several. But they apparently sold immediately since he is now the starting SS. I have always believed that the early bird gets, and, unquestionably, deserves, the worm. And from what I could see while standing in line and confirmed later through A's employees and other collectors, a few early birds got all the worms on Saturday. Given the foot high piles - absolutely no exageration - some of those early birds were carrying around though, and unless they intend to outfit a softball team, I bet many of those jerseys will end-up going for a ong on Ebay.

Sorry, I don't have any Pennington jerseys. I do have an uncracked Pennington black X Bat from this year, which is signed by him available for $75, plus shipping.

The Breslow has sold. The following are still available...

2009 A'S HOME WHITE COOL BASE GAME USED JERSEY
    60 JEFF GRAY NOB WITH "OPD" AND ELEPHANT PATCHES, MAJESTIC SET 2 2009, SIZE 48 (THE OPD PATCH WAS ONLY WORN LAST YEAR) - $150

2009 A'S GREEN COOL BASE GAME USED JERSEY
    12 SCOTT HAIRSTON NOB WITH ELEPHANT PATCH, MAJESTIC SET 1 2009, SIZE 46 - $150

2009 A'S GREY COOL BASE GAME USED JERSEYS
    57 AARON CUNNIGHAM NOB WITH ELEPHANT PATCH, MAJESTIC SET 2 2009, SIZE 46 + 1" SLEEVE - $125
    4 ERIC PATTERSON NOB WITH ELEPHANT PATCH, MAJESTIC SET 2 2009, SIZE 44 - $125
    35 LANDON POWELL NOB WITH ELEPHANT PATCH, MAJESTIC SET 1 2009, SIZE 50 - $125

2009 A'S BLACK COOL BASE GAME USED JERSEYS
    65 JOHN MELOAN NOB WITH ELEPHANT PATCH, MAJESTIC SET 1 2009, SIZE 50 - $110