So, I'm just wondering what some baseball collectors (prolly Mets collectors) think of the value of Ruben Tejada items? I live near Binghamton, so I get to a decent amount of BMets games and last year I got one of Tejada's bats he cracked after the game. The next day, I had him sign it. So, it's a game used (cracked) autographed Ruben Tejada bat. Any ideas what it might be worth?

I understand that it's not worth a lot, I was just looking for a ballpark guess. I'm not interested in selling it (unless of course somebody offered me a lot of money for it lol), but I'm just wondering.

Supposedly, he's going to be sent back down (not sure if back to AA or not) once Reyes comes back, so I'd prolly like to pick up some other stuff of his too (maybe a hat, batting glove, etc). So, I'm just wondering what the values of these things may be too? Again, I'm not interested in selling them. I'm not even a baseball collector, but I like to collect local memorabilia for my own collection.

Sorry for the long-winded post, but I'd appreciate any information/opinions you may have!

-Brian