Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Back at it again.....2010 Turner Field Photography

I'll be doing photography at Turner Field again this season. During the offseason, I upgraded both my camera and lens.

Just like last year, if anybody would like to make requests for photos of certain players (whether visiting players or Braves players), then just name it! I helped make several photomatches with my photography, and this year I also got a bigger memory card and will be taking a little over 500 shots per game. I'm attending every series at Turner Field, so anybody can name a visiting player who will be playing against the Braves this year.

Here's just a few pics I took today at the Braves Opening Day:

Here's the swing for Jason Heyward's 3-run homerun in his first career at-bat:

Re: Back at it again.....2010 Turner Field Photography

Kyle, incredible photos! Do you ever do freelance work for newpapers/media?
    Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Quote Originally Posted by Sincityson View Post
    Kyle, incredible photos! Do you ever do freelance work for newpapers/media?

Nope....would love to though.

I talked to one of the ushers today and gave him a special card that I made for the ushers who let me sit down at the dugout level without a ticket (it's for them to get free prints) and he said he'll bring me up at the ushers next meeting to let everyone know about me. I'm hoping I could end up with a job someday with the team.

Those are great!!

Very well done!

Nice action photography. How do you like the D90 for sports?

Kyle you do great work & you are such a great forum member how you always help people out!! Thank you!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    Kyle you do great work & you are such a great forum member how you always help people out!! Thank you!!
    I agree. And you seem to be doing everything right with respect to networking and developing relationships in order to get a job. I hope everything goes well for you. Best of luck!
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Thanks everyone!!

HawaiiSportsNut- I'm loving the D90 compared to the D80 I used last year. Even when I crank the ISO up, the noise doesn't distort the images one bit. Plus the fast shutter speeds of 1/4000 work great with capturing action.

Luckily I'm not having any problems with the supervisors so far this season with my long lens. The limit is 4 inches at Turner Field. My lens is somewhere around a foot long. I just hide it anytime I pass by a supervisor.

Banned

Hello Kyle great photos your always helpful.

I have a quick question in 2 parts.

I know you follow the Braves and during the off season they picked up Eric Duncan from the Yankees. I heard rumor he could be a potential back up to Chipper Jones. Have you heard anything like that or any news on Eric?

Also if he is currently with them do you have any pics of Eric?

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Hello Kyle great photos your always helpful.

I have a quick question in 2 parts.

I know you follow the Braves and during the off season they picked up Eric Duncan from the Yankees. I heard rumor he could be a potential back up to Chipper Jones. Have you heard anything like that or any news on Eric?

Also if he is currently with them do you have any pics of Eric?
    I've never even heard of him before, and I can't find him on any transaction list on the Braves website during the offseason. I checked the major league roster, as well as Gwinnett AAA and Mississippi AA rosters. He's nowhere in sight. Omar Infante is Chipper's backup mainly.