Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Possible photomatch?

Solid match. Can easily see now a number of identical markings. Pretty cool you spotted the photo on birdbats site and were able to use that photo to match your bat.

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    The "5" and scuff marks below the 50 don't match up. Could be the bat, but that's how I see it.
    I agree they don't match up...something has happened between then and now...but it's the same bat. It almost looks as if the knob was sanded or ground into concrete.

The "5" and scuff marks below the 50 don't match up. Could be the bat, but that's how I see it.
    I think the scuff marks are just lighter now.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
    The one on the right is an exact match in my opinion. All of the various marks on the knob match up perfectly. I cant believe that you guys cant see them. Its dead on.
    Agreed - looks good to me

good photomatch. looks alot like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim+Jeff View Post
    good photomatch. looks alot like it!
    Hey do you two get autographs at Busch stadium? Names sound familiar. If so, i'm the kid that was looking through those bats at winter warmup. You can email me if you want.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

It's a photo match.....I can't believe others who posted would not call it a match, I guess some don't see the same things the majority of us see. Good job on finding that knob pic.

Bobby

Oh no! Heaven forbid that I didn't see a match in the original photo shown and just saying what I originally saw. Yes it is a match, but the knob has slightly been altered after that picture (whether it was sanded or what). That's pretty neat that you were able to match the knob, I'm trying to dothe same with my Milledge pink bat, but unfortuantely can't mid any solid picture evidence even though I believe he only had one bat ordered.

Oh no! Heaven forbid that I didn't see a match in the original photo shown and just saying what I originally saw. Yes it is a match, but the knob has slightly been altered after that picture (whether it was sanded or what). That's pretty neat that you were able to match the knob, I'm trying to dothe same with my Milledge pink bat, but unfortuantely can't mid any solid picture evidence even though I believe he only had one bat ordered.
    Yea I see what you are saying. It looks closer in person, but it isnt' as dark now. Maybe he used it a little more and it came off or something. Good luck with the Milledge bat.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    It's a photo match.....I can't believe others who posted would not call it a match, I guess some don't see the same things the majority of us see. Good job on finding that knob pic.

Bobby
    Thanks! It's really Jeff Scott's photo so he gets the credit. Thing is, i've had that picture saved on my computer since I got the bat and just now noticed it when I was looking through his site again.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com