Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Re: Possible photomatch?

Oh no! Heaven forbid that I didn't see a match in the original photo shown and just saying what I originally saw. Yes it is a match, but the knob has slightly been altered after that picture (whether it was sanded or what). That's pretty neat that you were able to match the knob, I'm trying to dothe same with my Milledge pink bat, but unfortuantely can't mid any solid picture evidence even though I believe he only had one bat ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Oh no! Heaven forbid that I didn't see a match in the original photo shown and just saying what I originally saw. Yes it is a match, but the knob has slightly been altered after that picture (whether it was sanded or what). That's pretty neat that you were able to match the knob, I'm trying to dothe same with my Milledge pink bat, but unfortuantely can't mid any solid picture evidence even though I believe he only had one bat ordered.
    Yea I see what you are saying. It looks closer in person, but it isnt' as dark now. Maybe he used it a little more and it came off or something. Good luck with the Milledge bat.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    It's a photo match.....I can't believe others who posted would not call it a match, I guess some don't see the same things the majority of us see. Good job on finding that knob pic.

Bobby
    Thanks! It's really Jeff Scott's photo so he gets the credit. Thing is, i've had that picture saved on my computer since I got the bat and just now noticed it when I was looking through his site again.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

HasThad what I hate about the flash on cameras at times becase you clearly see a resemblence, but no one else can see it on the picture. One of those, you can clearly see it in person, but on the screen it doesn't appear. Nevertheless, very nice job searching for pictures.