Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: My Prince Fielder Grail Bat!

Watching the game last night, Prince was clearly still using sharpied out Weeks SAM bats.

Wonder why he hasn't gotten his own yet??

Anthony

The prices are high, but i tend to have a better piece of mind buying from the team.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrewSackers View Post
    Whith a MLB holo though???
    Believe it or not MLB holos dont command much of a premium though they should. On Ebay is where I get mine teams are usually more pricey and to me if the hologram checks out when you look it up in the database it does not matter if it was purchased directly from the team. A few examples of my purchases within the last year all mlb hologramed gamers in one piece and from Ebay: $650 (Braun); $400 Berkman, $400 Morneau, $600 Thome, $500 (from MLB Auctions not Ebay), Longoria, $500 Chase Utley, under $250 Helton and Adam Dunn. I picked up a Prince signed and gu on his own model for $700 and change. Someone on here was just selling a Michael Young for 200 and something that was MLB holoed.

That was me selling the young bat. I paid more for the holo'd bat than i sold it for but i also paid 200 for an uncracked young bat so it was a wash. If your team has a player foundation you can get some good deals on mlb holo'd stuff. I'd pay a premium for a mlb holo over steiner et al any day.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    That was me selling the young bat. I paid more for the holo'd bat than i sold it for but i also paid 200 for an uncracked young bat so it was a wash. If your team has a player foundation you can get some good deals on mlb holo'd stuff. I'd pay a premium for a mlb holo over steiner et al any day.

Still have the young bat?