Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Thumbs up EBAY auctions for Don Mattingly GU bat, Ryan Braun and Prince Fielder GU hats

Hello,
    I just wanted to let you all know that the seller brewers1994 use to go by the name Manica71. You can do a search on here for the name Manica71 and see what other people have to say about him and his items. I don't trust a thing this guy sells on EBAY, nothing but trouble stay away. He has burned several members on here with his items. Troy over at MEARS won't authenticate anything this guys sell's or has his name attached too, that should tell you something. His real name is Mike Schultz no relation to me at ALL... Just be carefull and do your home work!!

Re: EBAY auctions for Don Mattingly GU bat, Ryan Braun and Prince Fielder GU hats

I second that, beware of his game used Mattingly bat. There was an autograph Mattingly bat a month ago on ebay, and now that same bat has re-emerged with some ball, cleat and bat rack marks..........even GRASS marks!!!!!!!

You be the judge, a picture is a worth a thousand words;

http://cgi.ebay.com/DON-MATTINGLY-GA...item4aa01ffd6a

Please wait
    Image not available
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: EBAY auctions for Don Mattingly GU bat, Ryan Braun and Prince Fielder GU hats

Thats the exact same bat! What a scum bag this guy is.

If you compare the bats, the signature is exact, but the telling part is the wood grain around the 125 Louisville Slugger stamp, along with the grain around the Mattingly stamp.

Heres a better photo of the bat.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The worst part about this listing is the complete BS he wrote about the bat.

Rboitano,

Thanks for the ebay picture, I couldn't copy and add it. Since I can't afford the high price tag of a true Mattingly gamer; I've been looking for a nice game issued or lightly used Mattingly bat for a little while now.

Thankfully I save most the bats I come across, and I'm glad I had the pictures of this one to compare. Hopefully the bidding stops at the $180 he paid for a month ago.

Banned

Like I've been saying, stay away from his items. He's been doing this crap for several years and all he does is change his EBAY name and keeps on selling. I can't believe he gets away with this...