Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Willing to pay over market for Griffey jersey or pay for referral

I am willing to pay over the price seen at recent auctions for Griffey jerseys, most I've seen range from 900-1300. I am willing to pay a good price for a jersey or anyone that can help me complete a deal I would be willing to throw $50 for the help. I am willing for any teams jersey but looking for one that has the correct characteristics or provenance.
    Thanks to those who have helped me by answering questions. Through this process I think I'll be a Griffey expert when all is said and done.
    You can email me at justinwc80 at yahoo.com

Re: Willing to pay over market for Griffey jersey or pay for referral

Appreciate any help.

Ended up passing on the Mariners one on GF? Saw it ended at $1,400, looked pretty nice but must say I do not know much about Seattle jerseys.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Well there are virtually no pictures of the Mariners wearing those jerseys that I could find so I wasn't even able to style match him wearing it so wasn't real comfortable with it.

You have been offered numerous Griffey jerseys but apparently you think all of them are fake. I tried to point out to you that not all jerseys a player wears has the same exact characteristics all of the time so there are good jerseys you probably passed on.

I'm not sure of these "numerous" jerseys except for the one that you had. I've explained that I didn't feel comfortable with your jersey because of the pics that were available on getty images showed that there should have been a embroidered russell r on the sleeve which your jersey did not have. I also found that the majority of his jerseys showed extra length on the customization that your jersey was also missing. I appreciate you offering it but for the reasons I stated to you prior I wasn't comfortable with it. I don't understand the public attack on here but I would think most of the collectors on here have had items they have searched for until they found one they were confident in.