Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yankwood
    • Nov 2005

Re: Yankees-Steiner Jerseys For Sale

For whatever it's worth, I got the email with all the $100 jerseys too. It was also a Bob M. mailing. All those that I inquired about were already gone by the time I had a chance to call or write.

Comment

• suave1477
      Banned
      • Jan 2006

Yankwood its ok I think Swoboda is starting to lose it lol lol

Comment

• s.carter
        Banned
        • Dec 2005

I don't understand what all the fuss is on this topic, Steiner had a great special for it's customers, what's the problem here? I've read so much on this board about how overpriced and expensive they are and now they have a GREAT special and they get killed for that as well? Some have even gone as far as accusing them of something being up, that's nuts. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but if you can't trust Steiner's authenticity what can you trust in this hobby. I feel like they are damned if they do and damned if they don't with this group. Can Steiner ever win on this board?

Comment

• Swoboda4
          • Nov 2005

Suave1477-I lost it a long time ago. I just can't believe it($100)-congratulations if true G/U. Now I see Steiner-Mets signs all over Shea-I'm going to sit down and take a sedative. Can $100 Burnitz,Ventura,Payton home white jerseys be around the corner? Last question before they take me away-did the jerseys come with a Steiner COA?

Comment

• BULBUS
            • Nov 2005

swaboda4, yes the jerseys came with yankees-steiner coa's. they wanted to reduce inventory, so they did something special for their customers. i'm sure they could have sold them out just as fast @ $200. steiner is not all bad. i deal with them a lot and have no complaints. well, thats not true, sometimes i complain about their prices as most do. but i think they have something for everbodys budget. i dont have much money to throw around, but i have added some nice steiner peices to my collection.
            Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
            sigpic
            donnie23fan at yahoo.com

Comment

• YanksSteiner
              • Jun 2006

To answer all the controversial questions on $100 jerseys. YES WE HAD A SPECIAL SALE. Bob was the primary person selling these. We needed room for new inventory and Mets items that we recently recieved. These jersey's weren't moving at higher price points, so we put them on special. Bob was the primary sales person, a few others who have Yankees-Steiner customers were also allowed to participate in the sale. It wasn't offered on the wholesale level as far as I am aware. Whoever got these jersey's made out very very well. Congrats if you bought them, you got a great deal.

Comment

• Yankeefan01
                • Feb 2006

Been watching in the wings, thought I'd pipe in with my question on this.

With all these Yankee jersey's hittin' the market through Steiner, does anybody perceive a watering down of the Yankee jersey market?

I mean, I think it's a good thing as prices should drop for the everyday shmow like me. And the big name player's jersey's will always be in demand and command top dollar. But what about the guy that buys a jersey from Steiner, only to see it, or one like it, for a fraction of what he paid for it.

I'm gonna try and stick my .02 in more as this seems like a friendly forum with alot of good info circulating.

Comment

Working...