• Show
Clear All
  • karamaxjoe
    • Nov 2005

Re: GFC Who got what?

Originally posted by Sonny25
    I overnighted a money order a couple days after the auction ended. lol

I don't really care if it takes 2-3 weeks for an item to get to me,
    I was just starting to get a little worried because before I've received my items from them in the past a few days after I've paid for it & then add on that they haven't responded to my email.
    Did GF send you tracking information the day it shipped? I mailed a cashiers check the Monday after the auction ended and I've had my item for a week now. You need to start hounding them.
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

sigpic

Comment

• Sonny25
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by karamaxjoe
      Did GF send you tracking information the day it shipped? I mailed a cashiers check the Monday after the auction ended and I've had my item for a week now. You need to start hounding them.
      Nope just the invoice after I won the item.

I sent them another email last night, hoping they respond to this one.

Comment

• Neely8
        • Apr 2006

Why don't you just call them?

Comment

• Sonny25
          • Jul 2008

I will if I don't hear anything by tomorrow.

Didn't really think it would make a difference if I emailed them or called them.
          They've always had good customer service towards me.

Comment

• nickacs
            • Apr 2009

Zzzz.. well it's been now 2 full weeks (10 business days) since they cashed my check, so my stuff better start coming this week.
            I mean seriously.. they have my money, what's the hold up??? Sure it's a check, but it was already cleared and funds in their account....

Guess another lesson for me the 'ol hard way.. Don't pay by check! Sheesh...
            I haven't heard a peep from them, so I better start seeing some emails by Monday

Comment

• schubert1970
              Banned
              • Jun 2008

I was told mine was being shipped Tuesday. So far nothing. I don't have any expectations. Once they get your money, they could give a hoot.

What pisses me off is their demand letter once the auction ended, then to receive this type of service after receiving prompt payment. I won't use them or HA ever again.

Comment

• gorilla777
                • Aug 2009

I sent them a cashiers check and have had my items for a couple weeks now. But it sounds like I just got lucky based on all the problems I see everyone is having - frustrating I am sure.

Ben

Comment

• Mulligans
                  • Dec 2009

Wow...it sounds like you are having a tough transaction! I had my Jerseys 4 days after the auction ended. GF has been by far one of the best Auction houses all around that I have ever used. I think its Debby who answers the phone and she is incredible! She has a great personality and loves to chat. If there is a flaw, its the fact that Rich (the owner?) takes days and weeks to answer your e-mails and he has a bit of a cavalier attitude.

I can only assume that their big NBA auction is causing a slowdown from their last auction.

If you haven't already spoken to Debby, give that a shot and if you really want something, try not to pay with a check. Wire tansfers work best for me.

Comment

• hockeytigers
                    • Feb 2009

I received my jersey on Saturday...great unwashed jersey.

Comment

Working...