Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: This fan deserves an a$$ kicking!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    It pains me to say it, but in a different way NY fans are not far off. I love how this guy just so happened to vomit on the daughter of a cop. What are the chances?

What? The guy lost his balance and fell down - happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by b.heagy View Post
    A few bad apples spoiles the whole bunch i guess. Not all Philly Phans are like that.
    What do you consider a few? 1 out of 100 or 1 out of 10?

I don't know if I will ever go to another game in Citizens Bank Park. Beautiful stadium but as a visitor I wasn't treated too kindly and I was only wearing a Nats cap and not a jersey. I was followed into the bathroom by a bunch of punks that wanted to intimidate me. What a bunch of clowns.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    What do you consider a few? 1 out of 100 or 1 out of 10?

I don't know if I will ever go to another game in Citizens Bank Park. Beautiful stadium but as a visitor I wasn't treated too kindly and I was only wearing a Nats cap and not a jersey. I was followed into the bathroom by a bunch of punks that wanted to intimidate me. What a bunch of clowns.

thats just creepy. Sorry your experience was not pleasant.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    What? The guy lost his balance and fell down - happens all the time.
    LOL
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    I was followed into the bathroom by a bunch of punks that wanted to intimidate me. What a bunch of clowns.
    Something similar to this happened to me over a game of video poker at a restaurant.

My friend and I were goofing around while playing video poker and that made this other guy that was also playing mad and he actually came over to our table and said "I know what you are doing. Stop it."

We were like "Ok whatever" and didn't think about it anymore.

Then about 10 minutes later, I go to the bathroom and I guess this guy saw me go in and he comes in talking smack and all this other crap until I step out of the stall. When I step out of the stall, he sees me and realizes that I am about 5-6 inches taller than him and have about 100 pounds on him.

That shut him up real quick.

(sorry for the long post but I just had to tell that story. It's too funny and is something that my friend and I still talk about to this day.)
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

It is a shame how 'All Philly fans' are classless ???

You dont think that this stuff happens at other venues?

Are you kidding me? It is easy for the media to keep beating the same

drum about Philly fans.....the second something pops up...oh, there they go again....yeah, there are idiots in every city....we just seem to get the most pub....

I guess the Kansas City Royal fans are the toast of the town, they only beat the crap out of the first base coach....

or these cities that riot in the streets after they win a championship...

the best part is the original poster says, "this fan deserves an a$$ kicking"
    and that is EXACTLY what he got ! I guess those fans were the 10 good ones out of 42000 that fill the park each night eh?

I suppose it is ok we give the yankee bleacher fans a pass too....heaven forbid one be dumb enough to wear an opponent's jersey in that section...
    try you tubing a couple...YOU too ! will be standing in line for that experience...truly fun for the whole family...!!!

We take a beating because they trotted out a santa at halftime at a game with a terrible team nearly 40 years ago, so the fans as a gag, threw some snow balls.....'oh no!' classless....eveyone of us as kids have had snowball fights, or heaved some at cars....

and how about those fabulous cincy fans....they had to have Sam Wyche beg them to knock it off...remember the famous line...'you live in Cincinnatti, not CLEVELAND!!'

The mantra is getting old, I can go on and on and on.....

I guess I should be happy the media does this, it may be easier to get a Phillies ticket to watch the best team in baseball pound the National League, just like us fans like to pound Santa w snow balls !!
    (and funny, nobody complained when we hit jimmy johnson!)

give it a break, we're not what's portrayed on tv....

Philadelphia IS as bad as it seems. When I was 12 I went to an Eagles,Packers game. As soon as I started walking to te stadium I was being called obscenetities constantly then shoved by an older fan. Keep in mind I was only twelve and never experienced anything like this before. Just remember W.C. Fields' famous quote, "I'd rather be here than in Philadelphia."

It's not just Philly. All cities can have nasty fans...even (gasp) in St. Louis on occasion.

I remember being in Old Municipal stadium in Cleveland in the 80's with my Dad and Grandfather...in the bleachers (Dawg Pound) and seeing people urinating in thier seats, drinking Muskatel or Hooch from gallon milk jugs...and someone even threw a giant pump-thermos toward a Bengals fan...

Traumatic for a 12 year old...but the Browns won, and we lived.

I have never seen anything worse in a stadium than that. Still had fun
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by apfriz View Post
    We take a beating because they trotted out a santa at halftime at a game with a terrible team nearly 40 years ago, so the fans as a gag, threw some snow balls.....'oh no!' classless....eveyone of us as kids have had snowball fights, or heaved some at cars....
    More recent examples.

vs 49er fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2isksLw0jW8

vs Steeler fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC0iN...eature=related

As far as puking goes... not the first time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBhYH...eature=related

Stay classy Philly fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O5Zl...eature=related
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

Banned

[quote=pub....

I guess the Kansas City Royal fans are the toast of the town, they only beat the crap out of the first base coach....

FYI: Royals coach Tom Gamboa was attached by White Sox fans in Chicago, not Royals fans.

Dave M.
    Chicago area