Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Josh Beckett Game Used

Fellow Forum Members, I am currently looking for any game used items from current Boston Red Sox and former Florida Marlins pitcher Josh Beckett. Mostly interested in jerseys and bats. I am aware of the items that PMI are offering. Please let me know if you can help. Thank You for reading.

Clubhouse.Collectables@yahoo.com

Re: Josh Beckett Game Used

I just posted a Josh Beckett bat last night, it is scheduled to go live on ebay later today

230005073585 Ebay item number

Bill

worldchamps

I also have a Josh Beckett game used bat on ebay. It is a beautiful SAM bat and the auction number is 160005185882. Check it out.

Thank you all very much for responses and emails. Please keep 'em coming! I am especially interested in finding some more Beckett bats so please let me know anything you have. Thanks for reading.

Clubhouse.Collectables@yahoo.com

Look in the "for sale" forum. There's a guy in there w/ Beckett game used gloves, autoed balls etc.
    Paul

Paul, I believe that you are referring to the items offered by Jason with PMI. I appreciate the heads up, but as I mentioned in my first post, I am well aware of the very nice Beckett items that PMI has to offer.