Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wrestlecon
    • Nov 2005

Nationals

Do the Nationals sell their jerseys direct? Looking to get a couple of 2010 shirts. Any help would be appreciatted. Please email me at autographsink@aol.com
  • allstarsplus
    • Nov 2005

Re: Nationals

The Nationals do very limited sales of their jerseys and most are sold at the end of the season through their charitable foundation and before the season starts at the NatsFest. I work with several of the players and have a few dozen jerseys from 2005 to 2009 if you have any your are looking for please send me an email.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
      • May 2009

If Jason Marquis keeps pitching the same way, the Nats may pay you to take his jersey.

Comment

• jdr3
        • Nov 2005

He has thrown 2 pitches consistently so far- a slow ball and a slower ball.

Comment

• xpress34
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by LastingsMilledge85
          If Jason Marquis keeps pitching the same way, the Nats may pay you to take his jersey.
          LM -

If he keeps up his 'performance' so far this year, the Rox fans here in Denver may be glad he bolted for more money... not that it wasn't expected...

- Chris

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
            • May 2009

The Rockies got very lucky with Jason's performance, and what a wonderful move by the front office to not resign him. I'll take Greg Smith over Marquis any day in the 2010 season.

Comment

Working...