Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Information on LeBron James 2005 All star jersey?

First, I think mostly everyone knows LBJ worn 50+2 before 2008-09 season, and he wears 48+4 this year and his retro jerseys.

And my question is, what's the jersey size of LeBron James on 2005 Denver All star jersey?

It is obviously that 50+2 and 48+4 fit him, but by looking at the pics from the Gettyimages, we can see LBJ worn a jersey of a "bigger" size on that game. So I assume it might be 52 or 54?

And a lot of people have already seen someone is selling a 54+4 LBJ 05 all star game cut jersey, saying it is game worn. With a LOA from the Vintage Authentics.

I know there is tough to get a LBJ real gamer on the market, but I have no idea on the situtation in 2005.... 1 game worn and 1 game prepared for the all star game I think?

Does anyone has any ideas on it? if it is a game worn it would be super rare. I know this jersey originally comes from a big ebay seller who had sold several pairs of LBJ game worn shoes.

Re: Information on LeBron James 2005 All star jersey?

What jersey is it you are asking about? Is there a pic or an auction sight to take a look?

Re: Information on LeBron James 2005 All star jersey?

auction on ebay, Item number:300414423627