Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Seattle Mariners TEAM STORE Game Used GALORE !

I made yet another journey to the Seattle Mariners team store the other day to see if they had anything new. I picked up a 2009 Bill Hall and a Rob Johnson game worn jersey's. I was going to pick up a Jose Lopez cracked bat but DAMN at 325.00

I manged to take a few pics also a couple prices that completely shocked me. A David Ortiz game used signed cleat for 800.00, Adrian Beltre 2009 gamer for 800.00 and WOW on the Ichiro prices.

The jersey rack is crammed white home, grey and blue.

Pictures are not the best but if you haven't been its a nice set up.

Cool Re: Seattle Mariners TEAM STORE Game Used GALORE !

I hope you got there in time for the 50% off sale. The Bill Hall jerseys were very good prices at that point. Most of the rest are pretty much overpriced. The sign for jerseys says Issued, but that goes along the same lines as the MLB Authentication as some will show lots of use. Anything with Ichiro's signature is priced with a person with deep pockets in mind. $500 baseballs, etc.

I will be there tonight but it's too bad the sale isn't on still but it'll be back I'm sure as they really did not move much at all.

I'm always willing to look for items for folks as I'm there a couple times every homestand we have. *Ichiro GU items never show up in the team store and after the MLB Auctions prices, they never will* On that note, I have a few emails going out soon about some items people have been looking for.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Re: Seattle Mariners TEAM STORE Game Used GALORE !

Anyone what Ichiro stuff was for sale, and the prices? If so please email me!!
    Thanks Scott

I was there this past weekend for the last of the 50% off sale, picked up a sweet Jose Lopez gu bat.

I was told that the jerseys on the rack were all just ISSUED, never worn? Was I misinformed? Are they GAME USED?

And if so, Jeremy Morgan, can you shoot me an email?

Thanks!

Jeremy
    macleodjeremy@hotmail.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan34 View Post
    I hope you got there in time for the 50% off sale. The Bill Hall jerseys were very good prices at that point. Most of the rest are pretty much overpriced. The sign for jerseys says Issued, but that goes along the same lines as the MLB Authentication as some will show lots of use. Anything with Ichiro's signature is priced with a person with deep pockets in mind. $500 baseballs, etc.

I will be there tonight but it's too bad the sale isn't on still but it'll be back I'm sure as they really did not move much at all.

I'm always willing to look for items for folks as I'm there a couple times every homestand we have. *Ichiro GU items never show up in the team store and after the MLB Auctions prices, they never will* On that note, I have a few emails going out soon about some items people have been looking for.
    I actually did not get there in time but the young guy working the counter gave me the 50% discount because I mentioned I was unable to make it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    I was there this past weekend for the last of the 50% off sale, picked up a sweet Jose Lopez gu bat.

I was told that the jerseys on the rack were all just ISSUED, never worn? Was I misinformed? Are they GAME USED?

And if so, Jeremy Morgan, can you shoot me an email?

Thanks!

Jeremy
    Yes some of them show for sure signs of use. Especially the cool base ones.

Lokee,

Do you live in Seattle?

If so are you willing or able to pick anything from that rack up for me?

Looking for any Lopez, Beltre GAME USED jerseys?

Thanks!

Jeremy

MarinersFan34 aka Jeremy:

Please shoot me an email when you get a chance.

Thanks,
    Drew

drewgetty@yahoo.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    Lokee,

Do you live in Seattle?

If so are you willing or able to pick anything from that rack up for me?

Looking for any Lopez, Beltre GAME USED jerseys?

Thanks!

Jeremy
    I live between Seattle and Tacoma. Email me.

I couldn't make it to the 50 percent off sale since I live in St. Louis. Think they'll give me the discount when I'm out there in June?