Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: Ryan Braun 2009 Sam bat

The first $300.00 take this bat. This bat would look GREAT autographed by Ryan!!

Banned

The 2009 Braun bat has been sold. I still have 2 2008 Sam Braun unused bats available at the same price of $300.00 Please email me if you have any questions.

Banned

I just want to let everyone know that this bat is now being sold on EBAY. The problem is that the guy selling it now has faked the use on it. The sellers name is Mike Schultz he is going by the EBAY user name brewcrew82_1. There has been many post on here about this jerk and his fake items. I just updated another post on here about him that post is called "Warning: Mike Schultz". I'm going to post pictures of how the bat looks now. You can see the #8 on the knobs are the same as like the black sticker on the knob you can see it's ripped on the bottom. Also look to the right of the Sam symbol on the bat you can see the same bat rack mark on both bats. Also the cupped end markings are the same. I just want everybody to know about this jserk.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Banned

Here is another picture of his Braun bat. You can see his bat and my bat have the same marks to the right of Braun's name on the barrel.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks for the heads up...I just saw these bats today and he actually emailed me a couple weeks ago trying to move both of the Braun bats he had. Glad I didn't make a move on them....
    Thanks a lot
    Josh