Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

going to the st.louis cardnails team store

going to the game tonight and will be looking in the cards team store let me know if anyone wants me to look for anything in perticular for them just email me at kj33706@yahoo.com

kj

Re: going to the st.louis cardnails team store

i don't mind getting anyone anything they need i don't charge anything to get it just trying to help out fellow boardies, i have done it in the past and it worked out good so i thought i would offer it up again i didn't get burned last time so i will do it again just let me know. my emails go to my phone so let me know if anyone is looking for anything.....
    kj

Game has already started, but for when you get back. Did they have any Rasmus bats or any bats from 2010? Thanks!
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kj33706 View Post
    i don't mind getting anyone anything they need i don't charge anything to get it just trying to help out fellow boardies, i have done it in the past and it worked out good so i thought i would offer it up again i didn't get burned last time so i will do it again just let me know. my emails go to my phone so let me know if anyone is looking for anything.....
    kj
    that is really nice of you to do that if you ever see anything pujols mlb authenticated and gu let me know and id defintely be interested and willing to give you a little extra for your time.