Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Anyone Know if Tulowitzki ever used X-Bats? Opinions on this bat?

Need to do some checking with you guys before I think of purchasing. Doesn't seem to have much pine tar, definitely ball marks, x-bat's website lists him as a player who uses their bats, I just can't find any photographic evidence. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys - Trey
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Anyone Know if Tulowitzki ever used X-Bats? Opinions on this bat?

Better Pics

I've heard before that X-Bat sends players their bats to use for free, with hopes of them making orders for more.

A long time ago a forum member tried contacting them regarding a players bat orders and they responded veryyyyyy rudely and was basically saying us collectors are dumb and he just kept going at it, especially when I tried e-mailing them. They're a horrible company.

The listing with all those players that supposidly use their bats are wrong. I've seen a Hideki Matsui X-Bat before and they claimed he uses their bats. As a lot of collectors know, Matsui has never picked up anything remotely close to an X-Bat. I looked at that list and I see so many players who don't even use X-Bats on it, so I never refer to that list.

So if you don't see any proof of Tulo using an X-Bat, then it's most-likely that this was used in BP to try out or not used by him at all.

Here he is using a brown and natural one:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/87068875/Getty-Images-Sport

Thanks for the help guys, nice to see him actually using an x-bat brand bat. The seller got it from Troy at a Tulsa Drillers game, which is probably why getting photo proof will be tough. I ended up trading the guy baseball cards for it rather than spending cash so that worked out pretty well. Again thanks for the help, great to be part of this site!!!!

- Trey

Could you e-mail me:
    stinonyc@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Dustin