Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

May Pick Ups!!!!

Here are my latest....

The first ever Devil rays Gamer Used Catcher's Gear I have seen come up for sale!!! I am referring to actual Game Used for more than one game, not counting TBTC.

Circa 2005 Toby Hall. Bought it from a collector who knows one of Toby's friends.

Also a 2009 12th Anniversary LS Carl Crawford.....

Name:  catchersgear1.jpg
Views: 2216
Size:  204.8 KB

Name:  catchersgear2.jpg
Views: 2230
Size:  252.2 KB
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Re: May Pick Ups!!!!

Should read 125th Anniversary, not 12th.

Also, in reference to Catchers Gear. I have never seen any other Devil Rays game used catchers gear come up for sale. Except TBTC, I did see last year a 2009 TBTC Michel Hernandez' gear for sale. A forum member here bought that set. I laid off of them. Just too new looking! I do not like TBTC stuff for that very reason.
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

My newest addition.....Compliments of the MeiGray Hockey Grab Bag!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Rick Ankiel 2000 Natural Rawlings

<DIV id=EBdescription> vjo.ctype('vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.Aegis Description').needs('vjo.dsf.EventDispatcher').pro ps({constructs:function(){var t=this;t.lastInitCall="";},init:function(callerId) {var t=this;t.lastInitCall="";t.bSafari=vjo.dsf.client. Browser.bSafari;t.bFirefox=vjo.dsf.client.Browser. bFirefox;t.iVer=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.iVer;t.bWin =vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bWin;t.cTime=new Date().getTime();if(!window.bError){var el=new Date().getSeconds();var lt=(el-window.bl);if(typeof(clientErrorLog)!=="undefined" ){if(lt>clientErrorThresholdTime){vjo.darwin.pres. buying.cmp.iframe.Aegis.process(lt);}}}if(((caller Id!==2)&&(t.lastInitCall!=='')&&((t.cTime-t.lastInitCall)

Well something went wrong with my last post. It's supposed to be a pair of Carlos Guillen Turn back the clock Negro league pants

After taking in a few Reds games this weekend in St. Louis, I got my Nick Masset game used glove signed. Seemed pretty surprised to see it, and even a friendly "Where did you get this?"

Waited outside the stadium for about an hour and half and struck out on finding Homer Bailey to get my Louisville Bats jersey signed. Saw just about every other Reds player, but guess the Masset glove will have to do for now.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Quote Originally Posted by AWA85 View Post
    After taking in a few Reds games this weekend in St. Louis, I got my Nick Masset game used glove signed. Seemed pretty surprised to see it, and even a friendly "Where did you get this?"

Waited outside the stadium for about an hour and half and struck out on finding Homer Bailey to get my Louisville Bats jersey signed. Saw just about every other Reds player, but guess the Masset glove will have to do for now.
    Nice job. I saw you holding that Homer Bailey jersey up. Glad you got those items signed!
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Thought this was cool in terms of my personal collecting pursuits. Exchanged a few emails with Coach Steve Mandl who was Manny's high school coach out in NYC and still coaches to this day. Asked for an official cap worn by the team. Still a nationally recognized program as far as I can tell.

Coach sent me a fitted cap with a nice letter. At least a good story to tell for me. George Washington High School / Washington Heights, NYC.

Taylor Teagarden GU Bat