Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Criag Biggio MLB Authenticated Hit Baseball

I was wondering if any collector might know the value of a Craig Biggio MLB Authenticated Hit baseball from 2007. I believe it's hit 2938 and is hologramed by MLB. I have never seen a Biggio hit ball on the market. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Criag Biggio MLB Authenticated Hit Baseball

Can someone please give me an idea of what this might be worth?

It's worth what you paid.

Re: Craig Biggio MLB Authenticated Hit Baseball

It was given to me by my cousin. I am trying to find a value for it. I would like to trade for a Pujols item.

IMHO I don't think you could get anything over $100 for it. GU baseballs have flooded the market in the past few years so they're more sentimental value to some than to a collector, unless you could find someone who really needs a Biggio hit ball.

If it were say maybe hit number 2995 or a closer number to 3000 then you'd probably get more than that.

Thank you Kyle. I have tried to find some on ebay for reference, and have had no luck. I wonder if there is a Pujols one out there? I'd pay $100 for one of those.

For baseballs being flooded everywhere, I cannot find any hot balls on ebay, or mlb.com auctions. I guess they are worthless, if anyone wants the Biggio for $75 let me know?
    Thanks,
    Jeffrey

Pujolsisdaman,

Email me at goastros@verizon.net, I have a couple questions. Thanks

Banned

Pujols,

I would be very interested in the baseball and pay a decent price for it.

Thanks,

Banned

imo you have a very unique item and i wouldnt be quick to sell it cheap. yes gu balls have flooded the market and balls used in say a random royals game are pretty worthless but some balls do have alot of value. balls from no hitters sell often for over 500 bucks. homer balls sell for 200 plus for common players. playoff, allstar and world series balls sell for 100s. unlike bats and jerseys baseballs cannot be photomatched so having an mlb authentic one makes it worth a premium because otherwise it is very hard if not impossible to prove it is what someone claims it to be. how many nodoubt about it biggio hit baseballs are out there? you probably have one of the only ones. biggio being a 3,000 hit club member hits are what will get him into the hall so it is a very desirable and rare item. foul balls autheticated and hit by stars can go for a few hundred even. so i would place it in that range. it is truly a piece of history as it was one of the hits on the road to 3,000.