Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

the KING-Sorry i did'nt respond sooner but wanted to wait at least a week so it would not bump this thread up.Just to be fair,i wish others did that.I am glad you agree with me on the window shopper thing.I just laugh at how many views this gets.Like i said i dont view things i am not going to buy.But you are right people do look for deals on items.What i really laugh at.As i have said before ,when someone starts a thread asking someone to email them and i see there is views to it.Now if you are not that person,why the heck would you view it.Are you that bored?It gets me laughing all the time when i see that.And i agree with you on people that are just lurkers and dont post on here.But sometimes being a active member on here gets you in trouble.Its sometimes best to not say anything and i have learned that.Well at least learned it better than i once was on here.And i am glad i am one of the few names you know on here.Nice posting with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing22784 View Post
    I feel you on the window shopper thing. But everyone is looking for a deal and I think people click on things in hope of finding one.

As far as being a loved member I really dont know if thats true but the fact I know ur screen name (and its one of the few) It means i see you post a lot and to me even if ur opinions might not be the most popular its better than the hundreds of people who are signed up and dont say a word ever.

Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

Still for sale

I will consider offers,but want to get back close to what i paid for the items which are the listed prices on them......

Still available

All items still for sale....

May I ask how the dog's ears are holding up now a half year later?

National-Thanks for taking the time to write such a caring post to me.Its caring people like you that makes this forum so great.The dogs ears have not got any better.I have been able to bring him in as i have sold some of my collections thankfully on other markets.But his ears are still a problem even a year and a half later.Its been quite the problem as the vet cant find the right medicine to treat him.And we have tried everything and nothing seems to make it go away.And now the dog has picked up a virus and the vet said he was caused by squirrel's.As i guess because the dog is a digger it has gotten into thier bathroom stuff and it has got inside the dog and has now messed up his insides now.So now we have medicine for his eyes,stomach and rash on his low side plus both ears now.We just brought him in last week and got all of this.So as i know you are concerned about this.I mean why else would you have posted this post on here if you did'nt truly care about this.I will keep you updated.And again i can't thank you enough for thinking of me and asking how things are going.So many people would have been sarcasticon my sob story in my first post.But i am sure you understood i was just saying that to let people know i was selling for a reason and not for the heck of it.As i hate selling off my collection but as i am sure you would do if you were in the same situation you would do the same as me.So its great respect you are showing me with this post but asking me this.And to those that might be asking the same thingas you but in a negative way.There is no edit button so i cant take the post or change that.And even though i have no idea what that is a concern of anyone else that i say that on there.As we have not found a cure for his ears and are still bringing him in.I still intend to use any money for that reason.But to "national" again i just want to thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by nationals2k9 View Post
    May I ask how the dog's ears are holding up now a half year later?

For NATIONAL-Heres some photos of my dog (jeter) as i can tell you are a dog person.....Again thanks for the caring my friend......
    Attached Images Attached Images    

We have 2 cats now and I grew up as many as 4 cats at a time and 1-2 dogs. They can be a pain but they do certainly provide extra joy more so than not. My buddy in Texas also has a dog named Jeter. I guess it's inevitable I name a pet "Manny" one day.

Quote Originally Posted by jobathenut View Post
    For NATIONAL-Heres some photos of my dog (jeter) as i can tell you are a dog person.....Again thanks for the caring my friend......
    I can't blame you for selling off part of your collection to help you dog. I was suppose to do some remodling of my collection room over the summer. But was unable to because someone (or idiot) shot my dog. It cost over $2000 for the vet bill but it was worth it because my dog made it. We still have to give her daily medications because of reduced kidney fuctions. Many people would say "but it's only a dog", but they are a big part of our family. So I can understand your reason for selling off your collection, as my wife & I would do the same for our pets. Hope your dog gets better soon.

Rick