Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jobathenut
    • Nov 2008

Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

Also for the puppy fund i have these autograph items-----RICHARD PETTY SIGNED 1/24 NEW YORK YANKEES DIECAST CAR LIMITED EDITION 100TH ANNIVERSARY WITH YOGI ON IT,COMES WITH COA FROM COMPANY AND BOX-$160.........JASON GIAMBI,NICK JOHNSON,JOHN FLAHERTY,DAVID WELLS,RUAL MONDESI SIGNED BASEBALL-(NO COA-baseball itself not mint)-$50........NOLAN RYAN "BLOODY LIP" 11X14 PHOTO WITH COA FROM RYAN FOUNDATION-$180..............GARY SHEFFIELD BASEBALL WITH COA FROM ELITE AND HAS PHOTO OF SHEFFIELD SIGNING ON IT-$70..............JORGE POSADA BASEBALL WITH COA-$100...............PETE ROSE 16X20 PHOTO,PSA/DNA COA AND WILL INCLUDE PROOF PHOTO I TOOK OF HIM SIGNING-$120.........

Comment

• jobathenut
      • Nov 2008

Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

Heres some photos of the above signed items
      Attached Files

Comment

• jobathenut
        • Nov 2008

"for the dog" fundraiser is still going on.....

Comment

• jobathenut
          • Nov 2008

Whats the record for most views before making a sale-come on 3,000---just kidding

Comment

• 2000mvpfan
            • Nov 2005

Damn Butch,this gives new meaning to the "3000 hit" club!!

Take care,my friend!!
            Joe
            sigpic
            ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

Comment

• jobathenut
              • Nov 2008

Yeah joe-I figure i am not going to sell anything as if it has not happen yet,it isnt going to.So i am just going for the 3000 hit club or maybe,if i am lucky i can hit the pete rose all time hit record-
              Originally posted by 2000mvpfan
              Damn Butch,this gives new meaning to the "3000 hit" club!!

Take care,my friend!!
              Joe

Comment

• jobathenut
                • Nov 2008

Added to the "for the dog"----ticket collection-----9 alex rodriguez home run tickets-$140.......baseball all star game ticket lot-includes 2002 game (top of stub about to fall off),2004 workout/derby,2005 workout/derby and game-all for $80........2006 nba-toronto vs los angeles lakers-kobe scores 81 points-$120.......1990 texas rangers vs milwuakee-ryans 300th win-$40..........pittsburgh steelers 83 ticket collection-includes super bowl xl ticket and 2 playoff games that season (tape marks on back of many of the tickets including super bowl)-$300...............1988 nba all star program-$60..............I have many more tickets and programs...thanks...I actually have my "pm" turned on so please send me one if interested-thanks

Comment

• jobathenut
                  • Nov 2008

COUNTDOWN TO 3000-----364 TO GO...... Pete rose watch out!

Comment

• jobathenut
                    • Nov 2008

256 TO GO!!!!

Comment

• jobathenut
                      • Nov 2008

136 TO GO TO 3,000!!!!!!!...YIPPIE......

Comment

• jobathenut
                        • Nov 2008

25 to go to 3000!!!!..I think i will hit it before derek jeter does-

Comment

• Dach0sen0ne
                          • Jul 2010

Congrats on the milestone and you did it all with one thread. LOL

Comment

• jobathenut
                            • Nov 2008

YES 3000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----Thanks i am so happy.....Yes it is amazing to get this milestone in one thread....I think i might be in a club by myself---THE 3000 VIEW CLUB...Not to many people can say they had 3000 people view thier items and not make one single sell on anything....NOW PETE ROSE I AM COMING FOR YOU....4000 HERE I COME......
                            Originally posted by Dach0sen0ne
                            Congrats on the milestone and you did it all with one thread. LOL

Comment

• obpercent1
                              • Nov 2007

Would a mod please lock this thread enough is enough time to move on.

Comment

• Billy77
                                • Mar 2010

I personally believe there are a few that need to grow up!!!

Comment

Working...