Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Exclamation Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

Anyone who tells me that my terrier/greyhound mix Mac is "just a dog" risks their personal safety.

Good luck, Joba...if I get a couple more debts paid, I may find something to buy.

Dave Miedema

Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

We had two cats (kobe and bettis) and had them for years and years especially bettis who we hadfor the longest.But we had to get rid of the cats when we moved as the new place would allow dogs but not cats.It was the tougest thing for the family.As we had the cats longer than the dog so they had been part of the family.Thats great that your buddie has a dog also named jeter.Is it named after derek jeter as ours is? Yeah growing up our family has always had pets and they sure bring you alot of joy.And thats why i feel so much pain when i cant get the dog to feel better.Just doing what i have to.
    Quote Originally Posted by nationals2k9 View Post
    We have 2 cats now and I grew up as many as 4 cats at a time and 1-2 dogs. They can be a pain but they do certainly provide extra joy more so than not. My buddy in Texas also has a dog named Jeter. I guess it's inevitable I name a pet "Manny" one day.

Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

Rick-Thanks so much for the kind words.And i am so sorry what happen to your dog.Did they find the person who did that? I would love to be a room alone with that person for 5 minutes.I am so happy you understand why i am doing what i am doing.I see my dog as a member of the family.And as you said i know you understand what i am saying about that.Thanks again and i hope your dog gets better.quote=HawaiiSportsNut;226590]I can't blame you for selling off part of your collection to help you dog. I was suppose to do some remodling of my collection room over the summer. But was unable to because someone (or idiot) shot my dog. It cost over $2000 for the vet bill but it was worth it because my dog made it. We still have to give her daily medications because of reduced kidney fuctions. Many people would say "but it's only a dog", but they are a big part of our family. So I can understand your reason for selling off your collection, as my wife & I would do the same for our pets. Hope your dog gets better soon.

Rick[/quote]

Hi there dave-Thanks so much for the kind words.I really hated telling people on here why i was selling these items.As i did not do it so people would feel sorry for me.Believe me if you asked anyone that knows me i hate attention that way.I was just telling people that so they would know i am selling for a reason and not just a dealer selling items.But a collector selling his collection.Our dog means alot to the family.I bought it for my mom the same year my dad passes away to take her mind off of things.So its really important to me to get our jeter better.I am so thank ful for you and the others that understand and care.Thanks again for the luck wishes and if you are ever looking for any signed items i have alot more especially steelers autograph items.But more than that.I just wanted to thank you for being such a nice person.
    Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Anyone who tells me that my terrier/greyhound mix Mac is "just a dog" risks their personal safety.

Good luck, Joba...if I get a couple more debts paid, I may find something to buy.

Dave Miedema

I just wanted to update the progress of my dog jeter for those that have expressed thier concern.I just brought him to the vet today.And it looks like the virus from the damn squirrel's is gone ,so thats good news.And it looks like we finally found the medicine combination that is going to cure the problem with his ears,so thats good news.But the bad news is it looks like he might to always be on them to keep the problem from coming back to him.So i hope you guys dont mind that i keep this thread going.As i would love to use the money to go towards the continue treatment of jeter.I have these items and a nice autograph collection that i am looking to sell.And so if you are looking to buy christmas gifts,my items would make a good gift.Thanks

I still have these items for sale.So if interested please "pm" me.You will be helping me and my dog out alot and getting some great items.thanks

Banned

Exclamation Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

Joba:

I know $$ is tight, but I figured I'd let you know that there's a Butch Wynegar S/W-B Yankees jersey with team LOA up on eBay until sometime Thursday. Minimum bid is $69.95 and no bids had been made the last time I looked. I just didn't want you to not be aware if you were fortunate enough to have a few extra dollars on hand.

Dave Miedema

Dave-Thanks so much for the heads up on the wynegar jersey.My brother had told me about one a couple of months ago on ebay.This is proberly the same one.But i did'nt have the money back then and still dont have it now.Darn it as i would love to buy it as thats a great price for it.But i want to thank you for thinking of me and letting me know about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Joba:

I know $$ is tight, but I figured I'd let you know that there's a Butch Wynegar S/W-B Yankees jersey with team LOA up on eBay until sometime Thursday. Minimum bid is $69.95 and no bids had been made the last time I looked. I just didn't want you to not be aware if you were fortunate enough to have a few extra dollars on hand.

Dave Miedema

Great items-for a even greater cause-ANYBODY?????

"BUELIER...BUELIER....BUELIER".......