Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

Joba:

You're only a few away from 50 replies, which is a major total for a C2C Classifieds thread.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• jobathenut
      • Nov 2008

Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

I love being called out by newbies or people that are not active members...Seriously "obpercent1" you are calling for a mod to lock my thread.And saying "enough is enough,and time to move on".You have 115 posts since 2007 and my thread is bothering you that much.What, are you on here like once every month? I have been a active member on here for like 3 years and this is the first post i have seen of yours so welcome to the board...And besides that give me a reasonable reason for it to be locked.Making light that noone wants my items but likes to view it is not a reason.......And "billy77",I just love when people get that internet rudeness,Me i always speak to people the way i would if they were in front of me.But thank you two for the caring and understanding......I need to grow up cause i am trying to sell my items,and i am having some fun with it.I think some people need to lighten up.How is my thread and fun harming you.Dont like my thread-DONT VIEW THE DARN THING...Its called a sense of humor,and its funny to me so thats all that matters.And the day a mod locks my thread on here,is the day i stop being a active member on here.As there is no reason to lock it......And dave,thanks,the shame is most of the 50 replies have been rude and hurtful respondes like this 2 members felt a need to express to me.....

Comment

• sox83cubs84
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

Comment

• kellsox
          • Jan 2006

This thread lost it's initial purpose of attempting to sell items a very long time ago...

Comment

• obpercent1
            • Nov 2007

Joba- One word for you, paragraphs look it up. I guess if you judge a member by the amount of post you must be a really good one I don't care either way I am on the forum as a collector and am here to help fellow collectors as well I have dealt with many members through the site and will continue to do so, it is just that this thread has outlived its usefull life.

Comment

• Billy77
              • Mar 2010

obpersent1---I was actually meaning others on this site, but your reply just justifys some of the so called "experts" on this site. Dude...take it easy man...you'll live a lot longer not worrying about your thread being locked or deleted.

More things in this world to stress about

Comment

• jobathenut
                • Nov 2008

Grammer,thats the best you got.Are you are seriously talking about paragraphs on a forum.Now thats funny,i did'nt realize i was being graded on it.But thank school teacher....
                Originally posted by obpercent1
                Joba- One word for you, paragraphs look it up. I guess if you judge a member by the amount of post you must be a really good one I don't care either way I am on the forum as a collector and am here to help fellow collectors as well I have dealt with many members through the site and will continue to do so, it is just that this thread has outlived its usefull life.

Comment

• jobathenut
                  • Nov 2008

I am not worried about them locking my thread.It would be stubid to lock a classified thread becuase of lack on interest but whatever.I am not a moderator on here and they have all the power.They would just be wrong doing it.And i realize there is alot more in life to worry about.And i dont stress this at all,my life is bigger than this.But does'nt mean i would'nt be upset but it unjustify being locked.And i dont know why people have to come on here and make your negative comments.Life should be biggers for you guy than to worry about my thread.So it goes both ways on that.I am just try to sell some of my items.And i was makign a joke of it and trying to have some fun.I am sorry it bothered some of you....
                  Originally posted by Billy77
                  obpersent1---I was actually meaning others on this site, but your reply just justifys some of the so called "experts" on this site. Dude...take it easy man...you'll live a lot longer not worrying about your thread being locked or deleted.

More things in this world to stress about

Comment

• lehmsbobby
                    • Jul 2009

I think the paragraph suggestion is valid. Your words clump up and it makes me not want to read them, its just a suggestion but I think a lot more people would read your posts if you split up the words and made them more readable.
                    Thanks,
                    Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2009

The adventure continues...

Dave M.

Comment

Working...