the KING-Sorry i did'nt respond sooner but wanted to wait at least a week so it would not bump this thread up.Just to be fair,i wish others did that.I am glad you agree with me on the window shopper thing.I just laugh at how many views this gets.Like i said i dont view things i am not going to buy.But you are right people do look for deals on items.What i really laugh at.As i have said before ,when someone starts a thread asking someone to email them and i see there is views to it.Now if you are not that person,why the heck would you view it.Are you that bored?It gets me laughing all the time when i see that.And i agree with you on people that are just lurkers and dont post on here.But sometimes being a active member on here gets you in trouble.Its sometimes best to not say anything and i have learned that.Well at least learned it better than i once was on here.And i am glad i am one of the few names you know on here.Nice posting with you.
Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing22784 View Post
I feel you on the window shopper thing. But everyone is looking for a deal and I think people click on things in hope of finding one.

As far as being a loved member I really dont know if thats true but the fact I know ur screen name (and its one of the few) It means i see you post a lot and to me even if ur opinions might not be the most popular its better than the hundreds of people who are signed up and dont say a word ever.