Rick-Thanks so much for the kind words.And i am so sorry what happen to your dog.Did they find the person who did that? I would love to be a room alone with that person for 5 minutes.I am so happy you understand why i am doing what i am doing.I see my dog as a member of the family.And as you said i know you understand what i am saying about that.Thanks again and i hope your dog gets better.quote=HawaiiSportsNut;226590]I can't blame you for selling off part of your collection to help you dog. I was suppose to do some remodling of my collection room over the summer. But was unable to because someone (or idiot) shot my dog. It cost over $2000 for the vet bill but it was worth it because my dog made it. We still have to give her daily medications because of reduced kidney fuctions. Many people would say "but it's only a dog", but they are a big part of our family. So I can understand your reason for selling off your collection, as my wife & I would do the same for our pets. Hope your dog gets better soon.

Rick[/quote]