I love being called out by newbies or people that are not active members...Seriously "obpercent1" you are calling for a mod to lock my thread.And saying "enough is enough,and time to move on".You have 115 posts since 2007 and my thread is bothering you that much.What, are you on here like once every month? I have been a active member on here for like 3 years and this is the first post i have seen of yours so welcome to the board...And besides that give me a reasonable reason for it to be locked.Making light that noone wants my items but likes to view it is not a reason.......And "billy77",I just love when people get that internet rudeness,Me i always speak to people the way i would if they were in front of me.But thank you two for the caring and understanding......I need to grow up cause i am trying to sell my items,and i am having some fun with it.I think some people need to lighten up.How is my thread and fun harming you.Dont like my thread-DONT VIEW THE DARN THING...Its called a sense of humor,and its funny to me so thats all that matters.And the day a mod locks my thread on here,is the day i stop being a active member on here.As there is no reason to lock it......And dave,thanks,the shame is most of the 50 replies have been rude and hurtful respondes like this 2 members felt a need to express to me.....