Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

ADAM DUNN GAME WORN ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS HAT-$150....-WITH A COPY OF THE COA FROM THE TEAM...........I really hate to sell this hat.As i dont have very many game used items in my collection.And have loved this hat.But my mom's dog ears are getting bad and need to come up with the money to bring him in.And i have no luck on selling anything in my other posts on here........I am asking for what i paid for it......................I also have PHIL NEVIN AND CHARLES JOHNSON game used and signed bats from thier fall league in arizona before thier rookie seasons.I never got any coa when i bought them but was told that-$60 each....................GINO GUYER PHEONIX ROADRUNNERS GAME USED JERSEY (played his college hockey for the minnesota gophers) WITH A COA FROM MEIGRAY-$500....................Payment is postal money order only as i am not able to do paypal and usa shipping only........thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

What the heck.I figure i'll give it one last time down the front page of the forum.

Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

I don't want to leave any more "window shoppers",so another bump for them.....

What the heck......

Could you email me, please? I have a couple of questions about the Dunn cap.

Jeff

godwulf1@cox.net

Quote Originally Posted by jobathenut View Post
    What the heck......

I am guessing you are saying "what the heck" because nobody is buying your items? I think a little has to do with the price. I think I remember you bought 2 of these hats for $300 and I remember when you did It I thought that was a little pricey. But to each his own. From what I have noticed game used hats are just less in demand than most any other item. I have seen game used autographed hats with the player writing "game used" on that hat sell for less than $150 and at the time those players could be considered better than Adam Dunn.

I know you hate to sell the hat and I know u def hate to sell it for less than you paid for it but the fact I feel like youve tried to sell or trade this hat for awhile at that price with no buyers suggest you either need to keep or it take less for it...... I hope you sell it for $150 but I think the current demand for it would suggest otherwise.

Oh also and while I agree their fees suck not taking paypal which is like the universal way to pay for almost everything online now might also be hurting your chances of selling. People feel more security in using that method over sending a money order to someone as coming after you for their money is a heck of a lot harder if they are stiffed with a money order over paypal. Not saying you would do that as ur a well loved and established member on here but thats what people would be thinking.

BERGERKING-Thanks for your thoughts.I said what the heck for that reason you right.But more to the fact as to why would click and view a item you have no intentions of buying.It says right in the title what the thread is selling.I understand people being bored and just looking at threads.I understand that like window shopping.But it gets frustrating when you see 300 views and you really need to sell and you are getting no response.So you have to asumme 300 members were that bored.I mean i never click on for sale threads that i have no intentions of buying.Like i am not a fan of the red soxs.And if the title said red sox's items,i would not click on it.But then you see people asking so and and so to email them and you will see it has like 50 views.If youre not that person why would you click on it.Just funny to me.I guess i would never and have never been that bored on here.Like you gving me your thoughts.Thats my thoughts.And as far as the dunn hat.I paid $150 for the hat.I didnt buy the 2 hats.But bought the hat from the person who di.He is no longer a memeber on here.As for some unknown reason (and i even asked the moderators) he got banned from here.Skyking was his name on here.And you understand i am selling for a reason and not for the fun of selling.So when you are selling cause you need the money for a certain reason.And need to come up with a certain amount.Why would you sell for below that amount to just to sell it.It does me no good to sell it for what i need to use the money for.I hope you understand.I know if i listed it for $30 i could sell no problem.But see i am selling to help my family.And even thought every dime helps,selling a items that cost me $150 for $30 makes no sense to me.But i appreciate your comments.And thanks for making me laugh."A WELL LOVED" member,really i am,i did not know that.As i am sure there are some that would disagree with you.As i have known to give my unpopular thoughts on here.But thank you for saying that.By the way paypal in just for untrusting people.If you trust the person you are doing buisness with.Then you dont need protection like that.I had perfect feedback on greed-bay with over 1000 and all 5 stars,and been a member for like 10 years.So that alone should speak for me.Ebay and paypal have runied the fun for me in the hobby.
    Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing22784 View Post
    I am guessing you are saying "what the heck" because nobody is buying your items? I think a little has to do with the price. I think I remember you bought 2 of these hats for $300 and I remember when you did It I thought that was a little pricey. But to each his own. From what I have noticed game used hats are just less in demand than most any other item. I have seen game used autographed hats with the player writing "game used" on that hat sell for less than $150 and at the time those players could be considered better than Adam Dunn.

I know you hate to sell the hat and I know u def hate to sell it for less than you paid for it but the fact I feel like youve tried to sell or trade this hat for awhile at that price with no buyers suggest you either need to keep or it take less for it...... I hope you sell it for $150 but I think the current demand for it would suggest otherwise.

Oh also and while I agree their fees suck not taking paypal which is like the universal way to pay for almost everything online now might also be hurting your chances of selling. People feel more security in using that method over sending a money order to someone as coming after you for their money is a heck of a lot harder if they are stiffed with a money order over paypal. Not saying you would do that as ur a well loved and established member on here but thats what people would be thinking.

Yes,no problem-email sent-thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by godwulf View Post
    Could you email me, please? I have a couple of questions about the Dunn cap.

Jeff

godwulf1@cox.net

BERGERKING-Sorry for the poor grammer (spelling etc) in my response to your post.I really should proof read before hitting the reply button.I know i am not the first person that wishes they had a edit feature on here.Anyways,i just read what i posted.I in no way ment you clicking on my thread and responding to it.I was talking in general why do people click on things they dont want.I just want to make sure you did'nt take it the wrong way.That has always been a pet peeve of mine.Why people click on threads just to look at them.But then when i was on ebay,i always hated the "items watched" feature.As a seller it gives you a false sense of serious interst in your items.Anyways,i understood what you were saying to me and i appreciate it-thanks

I feel you on the window shopper thing. But everyone is looking for a deal and I think people click on things in hope of finding one.

As far as being a loved member I really dont know if thats true but the fact I know ur screen name (and its one of the few) It means i see you post a lot and to me even if ur opinions might not be the most popular its better than the hundreds of people who are signed up and dont say a word ever.