Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Astros team store question

Just wondering if they do any mail order. I'm a game used ball collector just wondering if they would ship anything to me. Thanks for any info.

Re: Astros team store question

Dont believe they are set up to do mail order - if you dont have any luck - email me & ill try to help you out.

Not sure about specific items in the team store, however for game worn jerseys they will, just contact mike.
    Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Does anyone know if the store has any Ivan Rodrguez game used bats from last year? I've been looking for one.

Quote Originally Posted by cjclong View Post
    Does anyone know if the store has any Ivan Rodrguez game used bats from last year? I've been looking for one.
    I was there last week - they are long gone..

I have e-mailed mike serveral times since the beginning of last season. He always claims he would do mail order, but He hasn't ever even come close to getting me a list or looking at a list of my wants. At first he said "mail order takes away from getting people to the stadium, which is the point of this new store"...I'll be there this coming weekend if anyone would like me to look for anything. I haven't been since last April, but at the time the prices were laughable....(ex. Reggie Abercrombie bat was $150, Carlos Lee was $600)....only jerseys at that tie were spring training jerseys.

There are some items online for sale...8 items last time I checked, same 8 that have been up since they "launched" the online "site". Based on what is on their site, Mike needs some pricing help....$400 for used jerseys from Roger Cedeno, Eric Bruntlett, $450 for Vizcaino?

I have never had any problems with Mike. He’s a real nice guy and has always been very helpful. During the off season I ordered some items over the phone and they were quickly delivered. I also went down to the team store in the off season and he took the time to come down from his office and answer some of my questions.

As far as their online store, I wouldn’t use it as an indicator for what items they have or what they are priced at.

Chris
    goastros@verizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by tigerhidden View Post
    I have never had any problems with Mike. He’s a real nice guy and has always been very helpful. During the off season I ordered some items over the phone and they were quickly delivered. I also went down to the team store in the off season and he took the time to come down from his office and answer some of my questions.

As far as their online store, I wouldn’t use it as an indicator for what items they have or what they are priced at.

Chris
    goastros@verizon.net
    I've never had problems with Mike in person, I've met and talked with him a few times. I just haven't ever been able to work out a deal via phone or e-mail....I have had season tickets for 6 years, but due to a job transfer I now live in San Antonio I only get to Houston 1-2 times per season. They never seem to be able to get a list together via e-mail, its like there isn't an inventory list...ever. When I heard they were going online with the store I thought it was great news, however, their online selection is nothing compared to what is in the store. Not really sure what the point of the online store is...maybe they just haven't been able to put enough time into it. Mike apparently reads this forum as I quickly received an e-mail from him after my post this morning. Nothing against him at all, I'm sure the problems with the site are due to the fact that he doesn't have much of a supporting cast.

Mike is cool in my book. He has always worked with me to get the stuff I wanted and do it within my budget. I have not been able to attend a game this season but I email him with my wants and I go down to MMP and pick it up. The only thing is he sometimes takes forever to respond to emails and you sometimes have to email him a few times. I know though he is really a one man show so it is understandable.

Very Funny!

Is your name BamaHater as in the School or the President!