Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Astros team store question

Has anyone been able to contact Mike lately via email?
    Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

I was in contact with him last week.

Mike is cool in my book. Rock on.

Prices are still pretty high on some players. Le bat was I think $175 which is good. Berkman and Pence were $499 and Bourn was $200-250. Blum was $75. Hats were around $150-300 depending on the player. They did have some jerseys around $400-700. I got a Pence batting practice hat for $85 weeks ago. I was happy considering a game used one was around $250.

Heading to Minute Maid this weekend for the Saturday and Sunday games, If anyone is looking for anything, e-mail me @ sschumacher10@gmail.com . Thanks!

-Stephen

I'm gonna be at the game on Sat. We will see what goodies he has My wallet may not like me though

Banned

have any of you guys ever seen any mlb authenticated biggio bats or jerseys in the store. we grew up in the same town so i have searched for one for years.

No never. Biggio kept most of his stuff.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    have any of you guys ever seen any mlb authenticated biggio bats or jerseys in the store. we grew up in the same town so i have searched for one for years.
    No, Authentics has very few Biggio items and they are all kept in the Archives. I am only aware of one Biggio bat being MLB authenticated, and that is the one in Cooperstown, his 3000th Hit bat.

Name:  DSCF0895.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  149.7 KB

Notice the MLB Hologram directly above the M9 logo in centerbrand.

I have personally seen a few MLB authenticated Biggio jerseys from 2007. According to MLB Authenticated database, Biggio wore multiple Red Alternate jerseys during his last game on September 30, 2007. I know the Astros have at least one of those.

For instance Biggio, if he kept most of his stuff, how did items of his make it onto the market? I know there are items out there. I have seen your pics as well as other people on here and online selling them.

Just wondering how game used items make it to the market where we the collectors are able to purchase them without authentications from mlb or steiner? Do the give out an alloted amount? Are some items just thrown to the side and given away by people in the clubhouse? I am just curious, not just for Biggio but for any player.

Any ideas? Thanks.