Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Anybody's offer(s) get accepted by JO?

Apparently, mine didn't.

Banned

Re: Anybody's offer(s) get accepted by JO?

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Apparently, mine didn't.
    The whole thing made no sense. JO always is willing to entertain offers anyway so I still am unsure the point of the "special".

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=35180

Looks like JO is still evaluating the offers.

Apparently mine did not either. Do you think they did this just to see what the market was at and not really sell anything? There is no way someone offered on the same jersey as myself. My offer was reasonable. Why no sale?
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Guess I was wrong. Just saw DCGREGS link. I hope everything works out good for everyone!
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

I submitted one too but I know I low balled it. I'm going to Las Vegas June 6-10. Maybe I should just stop by and submit offers in person.

Kyle

As per our post on the thread created for this topic, we are waiting for a reply from JO Sports and then will inform everyone of the offers accepted. This should hopefully happen sometime today. As it turned out, there were quite a few offers (actually more than we anticipated) and JO Sports is in the process of evaluating them.

Regarding the comments made by those who see no reason to make an offer through the GUU program, I made a post on the thread created for this topic. In case you haven't seen it, here it is for your convenience:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...4&postcount=10

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Talking Re: Anybody's offer(s) get accepted by JO?

Hey Chris....For what its worth, I thought the format was Great and Kudos for whoever put it together!

It generated some interest on the Forum and I'm sure it gave JO a pretty good idea of what market Demand is.

At the end of the day, maybe someone gets a good Jersey at a price they were willing to pay and its a "WIN WIN" for all involved!

Global selling to a large group will almost always provide a cheaper sales price than just some "knucklehead" like me calling Vegas and offering them $300 for a Jersey that's worth a grand! Volume almost always drives pricing.

Best of luck to all.....and hopefully we have some good stuff to chat about shortly!

I like the idea of being able to make an offer, but I felt a simple, standard return email to anyone that made an offer that wasn't accepted would have been nice. Otherwise how do I know my email wasn't lost in the shuffle. Good luck everyone.

Agreed.

Almost 30 hours later and nothing on this end.

Anybody else?