Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which NFL Team Do You Think Needs A Makeover The Most?

I've been searching through uniwatchblog.com(great site by the way!) and saw several NFL uniform tweaks. It got me thinking, who do you think needs a make over the biggest? I got some of the tweaks to show. Definitely interesting!
    Name:  Phin tweak.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  309.1 KB

Name:  Bills tweak.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  23.6 KB

Name:  Pats Tweak.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  184.5 KB

Name:  Ravens Tweak.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  43.3 KB

Name:  Bengals Tweak.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  60.1 KB

Name:  Saints Tweak.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  88.8 KB

Re: Which NFL Team Do You Think Needs A Makeover The Most?

Never been a big fan of the Texans or Jaguars. Their team color jerseys especially are too similar to other clubs. I was glad to see the Giants go back to old school and the Bills change because they were hard to distinguish from each other in the late 80's / early 90's.
    The NFL allows too many changes as it is. I'd like to see the Seahawks bring back the old schools, ditto the Bucs. I also think every team should be wearing a throwback jersey once or twice a season.

Then again, I'd love to see teams that have sharply different unis from each other, both wearing their team color shirts. A Giants/Dolphins game with the G-Men in Blue and the Fish in orange? Wicked. Ditto Pack and Niners or Bills/Bengals
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

I always get excited when I hear about teams getting new uniforms, or throwbacks for the year. The 3 teams that I would like to see get a tweak are the Panthers, Patriots, and Dolphins. I think it's time for the Panthers to get a new style jersey, and the Patriots to get a new style helmet. The Dolphins had a cool concept in 1997 when the drop shadow was cool. Now their jerseys look kinda dull in my opinion. The 49ers went away from the drop shadow last year, which I think they did because the drop shadow is out of style now. As a Fins fan I love the concept that I posted. I wish there was a way to get that to the front office.

As for the color on color, I think that would be great but I don't believe the league allows that. I'm pretty sure 1 white and 1 team color is whats allowed. I could see how white on white would get confusing but team color on team, unless of course they have similar colors, would be great!

I definitely think that Tampa bay needs to go back to the throwbacks more often!

Those Ochocinco jerseys need a Milledge on the back
    Anyway, the Browns need a makeover in everyway possible, but what I'm exciting for are the Packers are having an alternate this year! I believe it's the first time they are ever having a third jersey.

I really forgot about the Browns. The Browns realy need one bad. I think alot of teams such as the Bears, Packers, Browns, Chiefs, Raiders, Cowboys, and Colts really wont mess around much with new unis because its part of their legacy.

Didn't the Cowboys make a big change in the '90s after getting rid of the "star" jerseys as their home jerseys because it brought them losses or something along those lines? The Jets uniforms I never liked and their helmet composition is a complete rip off of the Packers, just another reason to hate the Jets

Jason, you make like this, it was a proposed avante garde helmet, obviously they never went large with it.

The Cowboys did make a small adjustment, but nothing really big like some teams do. When I mentioned those teams, I was meaning huge adjustments such a logos and unis.

I posted a proposed helmet logo for the Dolphins but now it's gone. Here's the link http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=871

Ah yes. I did see that before. It is definitely a good concept. Might have been a pain to make. I prefer the revamped Dolphin from 97-present, but it would be nice to see a throwback once in a while