Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 8X10 picture/ticket stub Frame Suggestions

It looks like you've already decided on the best option for you, but the Michael's around me does not ruin things. I had them custom frame and matte a bunch of sports cards for me and the way that they did it was to use photo corners behind the matting. Nothing glued, stapled or anything like that, just slid into these photo corners to hold them in place.

It was also quite expensive though. lol There were 17 cutouts in the matte for the cards and I guess that's what make the price keep climbing.

Anyway, just something from my experience

Re: 8X10 picture/ticket stub Frame Suggestions

as you've mentioned before regarding archival properties, is it better to use UV resistant glass or acrylic. also what do you use for the backing, I've heard alpharag is great but wanted to know if it's the best out there? thanks.

Talking Re: 8X10 picture/ticket stub Frame Suggestions

Hi skinsfan0521,

Maybe its the Hobby Lobby and Michaels around me that attract High School frame workers. Both places knows frames/ mats/glass. When it comes to expensive sports memorabilia. I want someone who knows about it. All I have to do is measure my ticket stub and place the picture and stub in. UV glass is extra. Thanks for your comments. I have put off framing this for years. Thanks to this forum. I've got good ideas.

yankees24,

I always use uv glass and acid free mat. Not a frame expert. Heard its the best.

Yankees24 and skinsfan0521,
    Thanks for your comments. Have a nice day. B.F.