Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Show off your Jackie Robinson Day Jerseys

I got jerseys from the Nats this year which includes the starting pitcher, the relief pitchers, the pitcher who got the save as well as a few HR jerseys.

Name:  jackie_robinson_nats_2010_a.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  58.4 KB

Name:  jackie_robinson_nats_2010_b.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  73.5 KB

Name:  jackie_robinson_nats_2010_c.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  62.5 KB
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Here is my Minnesota Twins Alexi Casilla jersey from 2009. Rare is the Twins jersey that is sold unwashed.

If you are interested in Twins game worn jerseys, and 2010 Jackie Robinson jerseys in particular, I work at the main store at Target Field where we have 3/4 of the jerseys from that day still in stock and we do phone orders.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffB View Post
    Here is my Minnesota Twins Alexi Casilla jersey from 2009. Rare is the Twins jersey that is sold unwashed.

If you are interested in Twins game worn jerseys, and 2010 Jackie Robinson jerseys in particular, I work at the main store at Target Field where we have 3/4 of the jerseys from that day still in stock and we do phone orders.
    Jeff - Great jersey! Love the dirt and the patches. I am looking for Carl Pavano items. What do they price these JR jerseys at the Team Store for? Thanks!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

JEFFB- Can you please send me an email at gavinlarson102108@gmail.com

I would like to discuss something with you. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Jeff - Great jersey! Love the dirt and the patches. I am looking for Carl Pavano items. What do they price these JR jerseys at the Team Store for? Thanks!
    What is still in stock starts at $200 and goes up to $400. Some the team kept for their silent auction at a recent event, like Span and Hudson. Never got the Mauer either. The Kubel sold, as did a few others, but there's still plenty left.

There is a 2009 Cuddyer that is $500 and we sold the 2010 Morneau for $800.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffB View Post
    What is still in stock starts at $200 and goes up to $400. Some the team kept for their silent auction at a recent event, like Span and Hudson. Never got the Mauer either. The Kubel sold, as did a few others, but there's still plenty left.

There is a 2009 Cuddyer that is $500 and we sold the 2010 Morneau for $800.
    Thanks for the info. The Nats started their jerseys in the Team Store at $299 and higher and kept several for charity auctions too.

Love the ones with dirt and of course the HR jerseys and players that did something significant during the game.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Christian Guzman's, courtesy of Andrew Lang.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

FYI, here are the Twins Jackie Robinson Day jerseys we have at the Twins Majestic Clubhouse Store.

2010 w/Inaugural Season patch
    Blackburn #53 $400
    Harris #23 $200
    Guerrier #54 $200
    Crain #28 $200
    Pavano #48 $400
    Baker #30 $400
    Duensing #52 $250
    Rauch #60 $400
    Mahay #32 $250
    Hardy #27 $400
    Neshek #17 $250
    Condrey #55 $200*w
    Nathan #36 $300*
    *Team Issue

coaches
    Vavra #46 $200 w
    Stelmazek #43 $200 w
    Ullger #45 $200
    White #13 $200

2009 w/ Metrodome & Pohlad patches
    Cuddyer #5 $500 (two stains on back below numbers)
    Guerrier #54 $250 w
    Perkins #15 $200 w

w=in warehouse

If you have an interest in any of these, you can call the team store @ 612-659-3963 to order one, as we do mail orders. To the best of my knowledge, there are no unique factors, such as dirt or stains, outside of the Cuddyer, worth noting on the ones that remain.

Do your homework! I've indicated the Team Issues only in the case of players who have not played all year. There may be others.

Unfortunately, I almost exclusively work during games and the time to call to place a phone order is non-game days or in the afternoon prior to games on game days. Just ask for a supervisor or the store manager to help you out.

If you happen to want any of the jerseys in the warehouse, as noted above, please make a point of telling them the jersey you want is located there, which will save everyone, yourself included, a lot of time.

Be aware if you are reading this after a week of this being posted, things often move around or get sold.

JeffB can you email me lakeerie92@yahoo.com. I have a question for you and I don't want to hijack this thread
    Russell

Wow! Found this old post about JRD jerseys. Here's my Kurt Suzuki photomatched JRD jersey.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]