Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Just Curious what the Average Age of a Collector is and How many years have you been collecting Game Used?

Wow, lots of May birthdays. I turn 39 tomorrow. 20+ yrs of collecting, over 1000 bats through my collection, and one loving and very understanding wife.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

Re: Just Curious what the Average Age of a Collector is and How many years have you been collecting Game Used?

20 years old

Started collecting game used since the beginning of 2006 (15 years old)

I just turned 35 on May 15th and I have been collecting GU since I got my first bat (Bruce Bochte) way back in 1987 after he cracked it during bp and just walked up and handed it to me. I didn't have to many GU items those frist few years but I have been heavily involved in collecting since 2000.

Banned

Happy birthday to today's birthday boys! I am 29 in a couple of months and I started collecting when I was five. So I have been collecting 24 years.

30 and yesterday -

Ill be 30 in a month and started collecting game used in 2007

47.......bought my first game used bat back in the mid 80's...a john wockenfuss louisville slugger!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

20 years old, started collecting at 17. First item: robinson cano signed bat, most recent purchase: arod signed gu bat.... things happen fast Im glad this is my vice

I am 42 and started collecting Gameused Jerseys when I was 14. My 1st buys were 3 Kansas City Royals Flannels from the Hartels back in 1984.

I'm almost 25 and I have been collecting for about a year and a half. It gets worse everyday. I'll hate to see myself when I'm 40!