Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Just Curious what the Average Age of a Collector is and How many years have you been collecting Game Used?

24 years old, have been collecting since I was 2 years old... I would open packs of baseball cards with my Grandma and have been hooked on collecting ever since. Baseball cards slowly turned into autographs and game used memorabilia.

Re: Just Curious what the Average Age of a Collector is and How many years have you been collecting Game Used?

I'm 38, been collecting cards since 1987, game bats since 1996.
    Davis Emburey
    demburey@netzero.net
    Always looking for late 70's-late 80's Mariners game used bats!

I Am 31, Been Collecting Cards Since 1988 And Memorabilia Since 1994.-

I am 24, have been collecting cards since I was 7 and auot/game used since 2002. It is like a drug. Go Mariners!

I'm 23, 24 in three months. I've been collecting for 5 years.

42 years old and started collecting baseball cards at age 12 up until around 35. Had over 750,000 cards! Started in GU collecting and have sold 95% of them to fund this venture.
    Always looking for Georgia Bulldogs game used.
    email: jgiles2448@yahoo.com

Cool Re: Just Curious what the Average Age of a Collector is and How many years have you been collecting Game Used?

Collecting Cards: 1986

Collecting Game Used: 2002
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Banned

Wow we are all on the young side (or is it just that those who are much older did not want to respond). It is great though it means that the hobby will be strong for years to come.

Banned

I was 51 last September, and have been into game used items since 1975.

Dave Miedema

I'm on the old side at 61, though still in great health. Now retired, and walk typically 5-10 miles daily. I've been a baseball fan since 1957 ( I remember the Dodgers moving from Brooklyn). But I started game-used collecting only about 5 years ago. I grew up in the small town of Milledgeville, Ga (of recent NFL infamy), but moved to South Carolina as a young adult, and was never near enough to a major-league team to know g-u stuff was available until recently.