Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Just Curious what the Average Age of a Collector is and How many years have you been collecting Game Used?

I'm 16 years old and I've been collecting game-used for about 4 years.

I collected cards since I was 7 or 8, heavily between the ages of 10-14.

I have been "addicted" to getting IP Autographs since I was about 9 or 10.

And when I was about 11 or 12, I got my first game-used pair of gloves and sweatbands from UNC football players. It then turned into an every game thing for me to get 5-10 pair of gloves and sweatbands.

Then at a local Minor League baseball game I began getting bats and balls.

Then, finally, at about the age of 13 or so I got my first NBA items. I believe my first was a Gerald Wallace sleeve. Since then i have gotten many NBA items, and of course, UNC football items.

And when I was 15, I got my first GU jersey from Dwight Howard at a game.
    I sold that in order to have some money in order to start a collection.

I am now buying items of my favorite players and teams, but mostly buying tickets to games where I can get Gu items in-person because that is my all-time favorite "hobby" now.

Receiving Game-Used items in-person is truly addicting.

I can't watch a game, see a S.I. magazine, or see a sports commercial without wanting the jersey from the player I see and quickly scheming a plan to get it.

I can't wait to go to many Carolina Panthers, UNC Tarheels, Atlanta Braves, and Charlotte Bobcats games this year in order to add some items to my collection.

Let me know if you have any Game-Used items from current and former UNC, Braves, Panthers, or Bobcats players...

Or any other cheaper Game-Used items that are good deals.

Happy Collecting!

tsharp94@gmail.com

Re: Just Curious what the Average Age of a Collector is and How many years have you been collecting Game Used?

Well i am 31 been collecting since a little boy. GU items since I was 25. Only UGA GU stuff. Have been able to make some good relationships inside and out of the Athletic DEPT. at Georgia. GOOO DAWGGSS!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by UGA016 View Post
    Well i am 31 been collecting since a little boy. GU items since I was 25. Only UGA GU stuff. Have been able to make some good relationships inside and out of the Athletic DEPT. at Georgia. GOOO DAWGGSS!
    shoot me an email, please?

tsharp94@gmail.com