Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Just Curious what the Average Age of a Collector is and How many years have you been collecting Game Used?

I'm 45 and I've been collecting for @10 years with the last 3 years much more intense.

Re: Just Curious what the Average Age of a Collector is and How many years have you been collecting Game Used?

19 years old (almost 20), been collecting for 5/6 years.

Re: Just Curious what the Average Age of a Collector is and How many years have you been collecting Game Used?

45 yrs. old and got my first Walter Payton Sand-Knit jersey in 1986 and my first gamer was a Bears Bob Avellini jersey purchased from either the Denny's or Kim Stigall in 1990.

50, and about 10 years!

24 years old and started collecting game issued jerseys about 1 year ago. Just started collecting game used jerseys yesterday!

I am 32 Years Old And have been Collecting Game Used-Worn Items since late 2005.I Started Collecting Cards And Autographs ever since I can Remember as A Kid.I do still Collect Autographs but now I get them all myself And I really don't Collect Cards anymore except with my Father who Collects Tobacco Graded Cards.If anyone has Any Graded Cards let me know.

Thanks
    Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

Hey Bobby...Great Bonds story!

Enjoy it while you can...you hit a certain age (like some of us) and you are guaranteed that no player will ever hand you his GU stuff!

Then you have kids and you just HOPE that they can wiggle there way in there to get something good for Dad to get his hands on!!!!

About to be 31. Been collecting sports cards, off and on, for about 18 years. Just started exclusively collecting GU stuff in the past year.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

I am almost 17. Been collecting for about 1 year, but am pretty addicted now.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

I'm 29 Been Collecting Cards Since I Was 15 And Gu Since I Was 18. I Use To Own A Card Store But When The Econ Crashed I Was Forced To Close It Down