Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Just Curious what the Average Age of a Collector is and How many years have you been collecting Game Used?

I'm 45 and I've been collecting for @10 years with the last 3 years much more intense.

Re: Just Curious what the Average Age of a Collector is and How many years have you been collecting Game Used?

19 years old (almost 20), been collecting for 5/6 years.

Re: Just Curious what the Average Age of a Collector is and How many years have you been collecting Game Used?

45 yrs. old and got my first Walter Payton Sand-Knit jersey in 1986 and my first gamer was a Bears Bob Avellini jersey purchased from either the Denny's or Kim Stigall in 1990.

50, and about 10 years!

24 years old and started collecting game issued jerseys about 1 year ago. Just started collecting game used jerseys yesterday!

About to be 31. Been collecting sports cards, off and on, for about 18 years. Just started exclusively collecting GU stuff in the past year.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

I am almost 17. Been collecting for about 1 year, but am pretty addicted now.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

33 today.

Been collecting GU about 3 years.
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

36 and have been collecting game used for 15 years.

ive been collecting autos (although not that many in recent years) since 1990

21 years old (21 today actually)

7-8 years collecting

Got my first bat when I was 13 or 14

And like a lot of people, I started with cards and transitioned into game used memorabilia
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com