Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ivan Rodriguez bat wantlist

I'm looking for any Ivan Rodriguez MLB authenticated game used bat, any team, any year!!
    Also, looking for his Yankee model louisville slugger bat, this one could be just issued, non authenticated...doesn't matter. Also, looking for a 2003 world series model bat of his too...doesn't have to have been used either...thank you.
    Dale
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Re: Ivan Rodriguez bat wantlist

You should be able to get a 2010 cheap! For the year we have already made him 15 DOZEN bats. I'm glad his credit card is good.
    Brian Hillerich

wow, thats an incredible amount of bats so far.........thank you for the info.......whats an average amount pudge gets for a season??
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

anything on my Pudge list out there??
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    anything on my Pudge list out there??
    Dale,

i don't have any PUDGE Bats, but in case you may be interested i have a 2007 Pudge home game used #7 Tigers spring weight field jacket, and a 2004-2006 era style game used Pudge #7 road BP jersey,...... complete with Tigers L.O.A.'s.

larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

IF you haven't already I would suggest you email John Taube . You can pull up his site at gameusedbats.com and email him form there. John has been really good at finding bats for me from different teams Pudge has played for over the years. I just bought a nice Nationals Pudge Louisville Slugger form him this week. He may not have any in stock now but he will get some in sooner or later from most phases of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by cjclong View Post
    IF you haven't already I would suggest you email John Taube . You can pull up his site at gameusedbats.com and email him form there. John has been really good at finding bats for me from different teams Pudge has played for over the years. I just bought a nice Nationals Pudge Louisville Slugger form him this week. He may not have any in stock now but he will get some in sooner or later from most phases of his career.
    Thank you for the info....very much appreciated.
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Bump....
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

bump....
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by BMH View Post
    You should be able to get a 2010 cheap! For the year we have already made him 15 DOZEN bats. I'm glad his credit card is good.
    Is that why a MLB Authenticated bat in the Team Store was $399? LOL

Those burgundy bats with the gold lettering are great looking bats. How many of those did you ship him?
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500