Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Anyone else having problems paying for an MLB auction item this weekend???

Just won an item and it says it couldn't process payment. I even tried a different card and the site still didn't take it.

Re: Anyone else having problems paying for an MLB auction item this weekend???

Maybe they didn't like how low the jersey ended at.

Anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrewSackers View Post
    Anyone??
    awhile back i had problem with a transaction using mlb auctions. try calling customer service and see if you can pay over the phone. some vendors will allow it and some vendors will only accept a transaction over the system. its worth a try.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

What's the phone number?? I can't find any on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrewSackers View Post
    What's the phone number?? I can't find any on the site.
    1-866-464-8499
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Thanks, I called the number. They gave me another number to the brewers and that one had no idea what i was talking about. I guess they really didn't like how low the Gallardo jersey went for. Brewer auctions suck!

I called both CC companies, nothing is wrong with my cards. MLB customer service sent me 1 reply that simply said over the limit on your card. This isn't true! I even called the brewers team shop and they sent to a voice mail of some lady that runs the charity auctions. I left a voicemail. This is amazing! A big warning to anyone who wins Brewer auctions. They kept listing the Jersey with a reserve of 1000. I won it for 500.

Any opinions????