Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Michael Jordan Game Used Shoes..HELP

Thank you. I actually have reached out to the gentleman who said in that thread that he knows a decent amount about gamers. I am still waiting for a reply. I did call Nike this morning and they weren't helpful at all. I was told that they could investigate the tagging, however the person I spoke to had no clue as to what I was talking about.

That Jordan signature is no good. I cannot speak to the shoe being authentic or not, the signature is definately NOT legit though.

Thank you for your opinion! What makes you feel as if the signature is not legit?

I think it is now, it looks awkward, but im sure its the indentations.

The M is kind of difficult to see, the J is terrible. Look at the loop at the bottom as well as the form of the J. It just is WAY off. I don't have any comparison's available right now, the autograph is no good though.

I'm not a MJ autograph or shoe guy, but didn't know for the autograph help, if Rareair's website might help at all? He's done very extensive comparisons with legit vs. fake MJ sigs, but more from his early years.

Hope it helps?!

http://www.rareair23.com/

Thank you so much! I will be contacting him now. I really want to get this figured out. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by ndestrucktable View Post
    The M is kind of difficult to see, the J is terrible. Look at the loop at the bottom as well as the form of the J. It just is WAY off. I don't have any comparison's available right now, the autograph is no good though.

I have to firmly disagree here, the signature in my opinion is authentic.

Rareair would be a great resource, a lot of the tips I have learned when looking at MJ's auto's have come from him. I guarantee you he will give you the same answer I am giving you. The auto is just no good.

Quote Originally Posted by ndestrucktable View Post
    Rareair would be a great resource, a lot of the tips I have learned when looking at MJ's auto's have come from him. I guarantee you he will give you the same answer I am giving you. The auto is just no good.
    There are a few factors I think that should be considered before saying for a a fact it is not authentic..... The pen being used on a soft shoe surface with padding and indentations and also the fact that this appears to be an in-person style signature and not the UDA style that most are accustomed to seeing.

The 'M' looks correct to me with the bottom loop just hitting the indentation. The flow after that is consistent with MJ and the 'J' is the continuous loop that you often see with MJ in person sigs.

It's impossible to know with 100% certainty if you can't see it signed yourself but everything appears legit in my opinion.