Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Michael Jordan Game Used Shoes..HELP

How much do you want for them. Email me at klbaseball@aol.com

Email me also if you are selling them kansascitysportszone@gmail.com Thanks!

i'm interested! please email me as well. thanks. klhunter84@yahoo.com

Thanks for everyone's interest. I have responded via E-mail to all who have asked. I do plan on selling these and would rather see them go to a valued forum member then on E-bay.

I am interested. Would love to own something game used of Michael Jordan.

plettner@fuse.net

Quote Originally Posted by jmwill82 View Post
    Thanks so much! I already have them in a display case and hanging on my wall. Now my biggest challenge will be to photo match them. I found a style match which I have posted but I cannot zoom in without losing clarity. I am pretty sure I paid way below their value which makes this find even better. Thanks again for all your help in educating me about these!!
    I just noticed the sneakers you posted are different than the ones in the photograph, so it not a style match for that photo. For one the black circle on the rear is missing on the photo also the leather pattern is completely different.

And you missed my question did you ever find someone to authenticate them? How about the autograph?

Quote Originally Posted by nycpropain View Post
    I just noticed the sneakers you posted are different than the ones in the photograph, so it not a style match for that photo. For one the black circle on the rear is missing on the photo also the leather pattern is completely different.

And you missed my question did you ever find someone to authenticate them? How about the autograph?
    The black circle is actually greenish yellow and and transparent that has a logo inside. It is placed near the back of the shoe and can't be seen in the photo that was posted. How can you even see a leather pattern in the photo the OP posted?

Quote Originally Posted by BU54CB View Post
    The black circle is actually greenish yellow and and transparent that has a logo inside. It is placed near the back of the shoe and can't be seen in the photo that was posted. How can you even see a leather pattern in the photo the OP posted?
    For some reason the autographed picture never loaded on my pc so the shot with both side by side I thought was both the inside and outside of the sneakers. I now know from reloading the pictures that it is a style match since I was comparing the outside to the inside. And you can see then the white leather wouldn't match up. I made a mistake.

Heritage auction is offering a pair of photomatched game worn air jordan 1. from the photos, they
    looked cery definite (manufacture defect, missing an eyelet on the right shoe)

https://sports.ha.com/itm/basketball...ignment-112816