Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Michael Jordan Game Used Shoes..HELP

Hello All. I am new to this forum so please bare with me. I have the chance to purchase a pair of game used Jordan shoes. I am very knowledgeable in the autograph field, however not in the game used field. Before I buy I am hoping some members can give me more information on what I should be looking for and if the shoes are indeed game used. I have posted several pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Banned

Re: Michael Jordan Game Used Shoes..HELP

Come on MJ experts. Help this guy out so he doesn't spend big money on something that maybe isn't legit.

Im iffy on the graph, I own some Jordans, maybe its the surface. Im leaning more towards legit at least on that.

I feel pretty good about the autograph. It looks good and like you said, I think it's more about the surface of the shoe. What year is the shoe from? How much can a game used Jordan pair of shoes go for? I really appreciate every one's help on this!

The signature is authentic. The shoe is from the 97 season and 13.5 is the correct size Jordan wore for that year. The use should be fairly minimal since he changed shoes each game. There are some experts that can tell you if the coding is correct I'll leave that up to them but hopefully this helps!

Thank you to everyone for the quick responses! Any information absolutely helps. What do Jordan Game Used shoes normally go for? Is any one aware of an expert who I can pass these questions onto?

Banned

Guys, I think the tagging is the key though. Is that correct tagging for 1997?

Banned

should there be a made on or release date like 07/9/1 for example ?

I think if the tagging has the dates then it means they are for retail use and not player worn. Anyone have any information on tagging?

Don't know anything about Jordan game used, but do a search here on the forum. There are several threads on Jordan shoes. Here is one that may be helpful:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...t=jordan+shoes