Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MLB.com game photomatch award 6/11/06

I just purchased a Prince Fielder game bat with mlb holo. The game is 6/11/06. Prince hits a homerun in the bottom of the second. The bat I purchased is a light brown bat with lots of pine tar. I will pay through paypal for any good photomatch. Thanks, Tim
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Looking for Cincinnati Reds Game Used.....Please help me !!! kentuckywildcatzz@hotmail.com

Re: MLB.com game photomatch award 6/11/06

Quote Originally Posted by notxpensv4u View Post
    I just purchased a Prince Fielder game bat with mlb holo. The game is 6/11/06. Prince hits a homerun in the bottom of the second. The bat I purchased is a light brown bat with lots of pine tar. I will pay through paypal for any good photomatch. Thanks, Tim
    photos from 6/11/2006
    http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/71195798
    http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/71...y-Images-Sport
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Thanks Joe for the pics. I should have posted some pics of the bat. It is a Carlos Lee bat rookie gamer. Anyone with mlb tv can watch the game and see if he hits a homerun in the bottom of the second with this bat. Thanks, Tim I will send $20 paypal if there is a good pic of this bat. You guys are the greatest and keeps me collecting!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Looking for Cincinnati Reds Game Used.....Please help me !!! kentuckywildcatzz@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by notxpensv4u View Post
    Thanks Joe for the pics. I should have posted some pics of the bat. It is a Carlos Lee bat rookie gamer. Anyone with mlb tv can watch the game and see if he hits a homerun in the bottom of the second with this bat. Thanks, Tim I will send $20 paypal if there is a good pic of this bat. You guys are the greatest and keeps me collecting!!!

nothing on gettys then
    http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/71108361
    blonde bat from 10 days earlier but you can see no number on knob when he drops the bat

best shot is hitting up kyle. fielder must have used more than 1 bat that game
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Thank Joe again for the help!!! I checked getty images and you can't tell if it is a Carlos Lee bat either. MLB holo says the bat was cracked on June 11, 2006. I was hoping maybe after his first at bat. (After homerun) Then switched bats.

Hey Tim, I just watched all four of Prince's at bats and he does NOT use Carlos Lee's Bat. All of Prince's at bats he uses a black bat with a light handle. Take Care Matt

Thanks Matt. Wonder what I need to do? MLB hologram says 6/11/06 Carlos Lee bat cracked by Prince Fielder. Could MLB be wrong on the date?

Yes it very possible the date is wrong...I have a number of items that seem to have the wrong date. For example I bought a Signed baseball (Not Game Used) from Steiner and the signing date was 9/27/09 and the mlb Hologram says it was signed on 9/29/09. You can try to contact MLB and see what they say about it. If they give you a game in which it could be from just email me directly and I will go through the game for you. No reward would be necessary because I love doing these type of things. Take Care, Matt

Gem795@aol.com

Thanks again Matt for your help!!! Can you check the 10th? I have sent an email to MLB. Thanks, Tim

What is the hologram number on your bat? what kind of hologram is it and where is it located on the bat? in the photo it look like a circular sticker which would be odd.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com